i got a link set up. you guys all decide on a time. i know folks are all in different time zones and whatnot and i'm one of few east coasters here

I was more concerned about work schedules more than anything. I have shit to do but it can be done at any time, and I know a lot of people can't. Just want as many of yall cool mfers as we can get <3

I was more concerned about work schedules more than anything. I have shit to do but it can be done at any time, and I know a lot of people can't. Just want as many of yall cool mfers as we can get <3

i got exactly zero plans other than drink, listen to records, and hang out with you lovely folks. i can do whenever. just need to make sure i'm sober enough to shower and eyeliner beforehand. haha

i have some in my fridge. SO GOOD.

the coney island brewery hard root beer is pretty delicious too. i think i actually might like it a little better. it's not quite as sweet. 

I've heard mixed reviews on that. Guess I need to try it.

I just love NYFRB so much. I think I prefer it in cans over bottles too. Is that weird?

i have some in my fridge. SO GOOD.

the coney island brewery hard root beer is pretty delicious too. i think i actually might like it a little better. it's not quite as sweet.

The Coney Island is good. I tried some at ole barnabys house and liked it. Along with his delicious infused liqours he likes to make ;).

I've heard mixed reviews on that. Guess I need to try it.

I just love NYFRB so much. I think I prefer it in cans over bottles too. Is that weird?

i think it's all personal taste. they're both good, but after drinking way too many NYFRB over a weekend, i was happy to have the BK one because it wasn't quite as sweet.

as good as both are, you really can't drink too many. i learned that the hard way. and just wound up drunk, with a stomachache, and a throbbing head. 

I've got a couple different hard rootbeers at home. I think they are all pretty good in their own way. Oh yeah, sometimes I add a shot of whipped cream vodka to mine and it's freakin amazing. 

omg. that sounds amazing!

i also love just regular root beer and sailor jerry rum.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic