I plan on getting a Record Doctor as soon as I can afford it.

I'm starting to be super paranoid that I haven't added wet cleaning to my routine. 

What solution do you guys usually buy do most of you make your own?

they gave me quite a bit for my spinclean, I am yet to need to buy more since last Christmas

I plan on getting a Record Doctor as soon as I can afford it.

I'm starting to be super paranoid that I haven't added wet cleaning to my routine. 

What solution do you guys usually buy do most of you make your own?

I use a spinclean, so I just use their solution. There are tons of homebrew solutions that are cheap to make that will work great. Always use distilled water in them.

Hoping to upgrade to a vacuum system soon though.

ugh that's the least fun part for sure.

although i think my last one hurt waaaaaaay more than it itched.

i like the aveeno oatmeal lotion for the tattoo healing itchies.

That lotion sounds awesome! This is my first tattoo that has ever really scanned up at all and I'm super bummed about it. It's still healing really well, but I usually get to skip that part and go straight to flaky, then done.

That lotion sounds awesome! This is my first tattoo that has ever really scanned up at all and I'm super bummed about it. It's still healing really well, but I usually get to skip that part and go straight to flaky, then done.

it's so good! all natural and oatmeal for anti-itch. aveeno products are pretty readily available at any drug stores, so i wouldn't imagine you'd have too hard a time finding it.

oooh yeah. my last one flaked off not once, but twice. don't remember that happening before with my others. i was like "oh sweet i'm done! oh no. i'm molting. again."

Do you happen to have a link? I would love a short-term solution until I get my funds together.

here you go!

just 1: https://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-577-record-cleaning-cloths.aspx

3 pack: https://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-575-dry-cleaning-cloths.aspx

BU has a bunch of other good cleaning products too. https://www.bagsunlimited.com/c-295-cleaners.aspx

it's so good! all natural and oatmeal for anti-itch. aveeno products are pretty readily available at any drug stores, so i wouldn't imagine you'd have too hard a time finding it.

oooh yeah. my last one flaked off not once, but twice. don't remember that happening before with my others. i was like "oh sweet i'm done! oh no. i'm molting. again."

Aveeno is the only lotion I ever use on my tattoos.

Can we try to figure out when we are all hanging out so I can plan my schedule around it? I'm pretty flexible, just need to know when to do shit

i got a link set up. you guys all decide on a time. i know folks are all in different time zones and whatnot and i'm one of few east coasters here

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic