Not my thing eiher. Not much new anime out I've thought was worth watching either. Fucking Charlotte...

I watch like one show a season, if that. This season I'm watching some show about bones or something, forget the name. Should be up on crunchyroll today.

Not my thing eiher. Not much new anime out I've thought was worth watching either. Fucking Charlotte...

I haven't actually sat down and watched any anime in like a year or so probably. There's a youtube channel where this girl recommends a lot of up and coming anime, though...

Here it is.

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/former-doctor-at-akron-hospital-gets-prison-time-for-giving-painkillers-for-sex-cash-1.639636

This is still ridiculous to me. Only one year in jail? If a dude off the street sold that many pills, he'd be locked up for years and years. I know this kid, went to school with him from kindergarden to 12th grade. It's fucking sickening what he did, IMO, and he deserves more penalties. He is fucked for life though, he lost his medical license and I doubt he's going to be able to find any jobs outside fast food.

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/former-doctor-at-akron-hospital-gets-prison-time-for-giving-painkillers-for-sex-cash-1.639636

This is still ridiculous to me. Only one year in jail? If a dude off the street sold that many pills, he'd be locked up for years and years. I know this kid, went to school with him from kindergarden to 12th grade. It's fucking sickening what he did, IMO, and he deserves more penalties. He is fucked for life though, he lost his medical license and I doubt he's going to be able to find any jobs outside fast food.

He definitely got a lot of leniency for going to police and surrendering his license. Also a lot of leniency because he's a white doctor.

Some dude caught selling a tiny FRACTION of that many pills on the street would definitely have a way harder sentence.

He definitely got a lot of leniency for going to police and surrendering his license. Also a lot of leniency because he's a white doctor.

Some dude caught selling a tiny FRACTION of that many pills on the street would definitely have a way harder sentence.

True, but I still don't think his punishment fits the crime. Side note, dude will get eaten alive in jail probably.

Edit: I just noticed the article said he did it while going through a divorce, but I don't think he was married. His twin brother was, and went through a divorce around the same time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic