Brian, what ended up happening with that Owen record you ordered, where the guy sent your the normal and not early bird version? Get your money back?

Well I wound up looking at the 180g copy I had and it was warped as all hell. So I wound up keeping it. And the guy gave me a $5 refund. So I got it for like $10. Still annoying though. He said it was an accident. 

Well I wound up looking at the 180g copy I had and it was warped as all hell. So I wound up keeping it. And the guy gave me a $5 refund. So I got it for like $10. Still annoying though. He said it was an accident. 

Ah, that's cool it worked out still. I've been thinking about possibly trying an Owen variant collection, but it seems like it'd be too crazy.

Ah, that's cool it worked out still. I've been thinking about possibly trying an Owen variant collection, but it seems like it'd be too crazy.

It'd be pretty easy I think! I have all the 180g's. A few early birds. Theres a few AUS variants. I don't think there are too many total. If you have the 180g's you're probably more than half way there. I'v thought about this too. And I still might.

It'd be pretty easy I think! I have all the 180g's. A few early birds. Theres a few AUS variants. I don't think there are too many total. If you have the 180g's you're probably more than half way there. I'v thought about this too. And I still might.

There are a lot of represses with 300 or less pressed, which are going for like $80 on discogs, which would kill my chances at completing it.

I'll looking at discogs, trying to figure out what I need... it's a lot. I have 16/37ish. I think there are more copies of the Hologram Swallowers spilt that are not listed on discogs.

I don't have that "At Home With.." picture disc. I never see that one pop up.

I had the chance to buy it a few times, but passed since I hate picture discs. Wish I would have though, now that I've got it in my mind I want an Owen collection.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic