Lots of talk here in the 20 minutes I dozed off for.

I do agree, if there is a general Hot Topic thread, there does not also need to be one for each individual release. The Mondo thread seems to work, why can't the HT one?

Also, fuck Hot Topic. Pressing cash grab shit, and over charging for exclusive presses of other records. People buy them though, so of course they will keep doing it.

As long as they keep a general thread, and their shit presses don't back up production of other records, I don't care.

But yeah, fuck Hot Topic. It's all cash grab. If they did it cause they loved music (like they did when they first started 20 years ago) that would be another story. You use to be able to get show / concert tickets in store, there were contests like for backstage shit, they had music DVDs, all that cool stuff, but not anymore.

The times, they are a changing.

I decide to go out and do things today and come back to 10 pages... come on guys, my old eyes can't keep up with that lol

And now I'm on my phone in class because I'm an unmotivated piece of shit

But, you have those foxing pj's... I would be wearing those fuckers to class if I were you lol

$1.79!

Same here, maybe a few cents less in the right spots

Yeah gas stations make pennies on the gallon. They're just banking on the fact that since you need gas maybe you'll go in and buy some shit.

Gas was $0.89 when I started driving I think? Maybe $0.92. I'm sure Mr Ghost remembers the Gulf War and the first time prices shot up over $1.25-$1.50 and people were losing their fucking minds...

I decide to go out and do things today and come back to 10 pages... come on guys, my old eyes can't keep up with that lol

But, you have those foxing pj's... I would be wearing those fuckers to class if I were you lol

Same here, maybe a few cents less in the right spots

Gas was $0.89 when I started driving I think? Maybe $0.92. I'm sure Mr Ghost remembers the Gulf War and the first time prices shot up over $1.25-$1.50 and people were losing their fucking minds...

Indeed I do. When Desert Shield became Desert Storm, I was living with the Navajo in AZ and NM...

It was surreal.

Exactly

A few years ago, I won a pair of tickets to see John Mellencamp (fucking bad ass show to catch for free for sure!), and the girl I was with and I were laughing to ourselves at the 50 something women who had run off to the merch booth and come back with shirts, only to put them on over the clothes they wore to begin with and did that "mom dance" where they stand up in front of their seats and dance but their feet never leave the ground...lololol

A few years ago, I won a pair of tickets to see John Mellencamp (fucking bad ass show to catch for free for sure!), and the girl I was with and I were laughing to ourselves at the 50 something women who had run off to the merch booth and come back with shirts, only to put them on over the clothes they wore to begin with and did that "mom dance" where they stand up in front of their seats and dance but their feet never leave the ground...lololol

Haha oh dear lord

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic