Which color did you pick up? Also, nice score!

Got the /500 half white/half pilsner. I really like the other two first press variants but they never come around. I just wanted a first press due to the alternate artwork of the 1st and 2nd presses. So this is kinda my 3rd copy. I have a 1st, 2nd, and the remastered comp with YATC.

The hobby.

Got the /500 half white/half pilsner. I really like the other two first press variants but they never come around. I just wanted a first press due to the alternate artwork of the 1st and 2nd presses. So this is kinda my 3rd copy. I have a 1st, 2nd, and the remastered comp with YATC.

The hobby.

That Pilsner/White is really cool looking. I like that Brown w/white-White/brown one, but that blue and green one doesn't do much for me. And trust me, the hobby is why I have had records sitting on my shelves for years unopened since I have 4 or more copies of it lol. BUT I GOTTA HAVE THEM ALL!!!!! 

That Pilsner/White is really cool looking. I like that Brown w/white-White/brown one, but that blue and green one doesn't do much for me. And trust me, the hobby is why I have had records sitting on my shelves for years unopened since I have 4 or more copies of it lol. BUT I GOTTA HAVE THEM ALL!!!!! 

Matt still has more than me, don't worry ;).

I also have the amazing Don selling me the /300 180g black of Waking Season that came as part of the bundle for only $29ppd. I have a signed tour press of this...the 180g just sounds fucking perfect. And I need it.

I also have the amazing Don selling me the /300 180g black of Waking Season that came as part of the bundle for only $29ppd. I have a signed tour press of this...the 180g just sounds fucking perfect. And I need it.

You guys are lucky to be able to locate all of the items that are part of your ultimate collection. Some of the stuff I am chasing exist, and I know because I have seen a picture of it. But, I have never seen certain pieces for sale, they don't even have a Discogs listing, or they are just rumor and no one can confirm that they exist....why me? Also doesn't help that some of the pieces I had to part with to raise funds for a deposit on a vehicle are now so far beyond affordability it makes me sick...

You guys are lucky to be able to locate all of the items that are part of your ultimate collection. Some of the stuff I am chasing exist, and I know because I have seen a picture of it. But, I have never seen certain pieces for sale, they don't even have a Discogs listing, or they are just rumor and no one can confirm that they exist....why me? Also doesn't help that some of the pieces I had to part with to raise funds for a deposit on a vehicle are now so far beyond affordability it makes me sick...

We are super lucky for sure. Guys like Don and Cholly have helped both Matt and myself out a good deal. We like to spread the post rock gospel around these parts.

We are super lucky for sure. Guys like Don and Cholly have helped both Matt and myself out a good deal. We like to spread the post rock gospel around these parts.

I'm glad you guys sent me in their direction because they are great. I thought it was great to find out that Phil is a fan of my favorite musician Mark Kozelek, after seeing him post on a fan site I visit. Nice to find those connections between the artist you like and the artist they like

Enjoying some nice Girl Scout Cookie I picked up earlier   ^_^

I had this lemon haze kush from my buddy the other day. He got it at one of the new recreational spots in Portland. 28% THC and I swear to god the shit has an after taste of pure lemony zest. I'v never really had an experience before where I tasted what it's name was. It was really cool. I gotta go get some of that this weekend.

I had this lemon haze kush from my buddy the other day. He got it at one of the new recreational spots in Portland. 28% THC and I swear to god the shit has an after taste of pure lemony zest. I'v never really had an experience before where I tasted what it's name was. It was really cool. I gotta go get some of that this weekend.

That sounds really nice. I'm a big fan of this Pineapple Kush I had awhile back and really want to get some more of it when possible. Although, it did make me eat an entire box of pop tarts...lol

That sounds really nice. I'm a big fan of this Pineapple Kush I had awhile back and really want to get some more of it when possible. Although, it did make me eat an entire box of pop tarts...lol

Yeah I gotta stop with the munchies. Pints of ice cream stand no fucking chance against me.

That I need to watch my back and that he was a concealed weapons holder.

All because he couldn't return his phone he bought at an authorized reseller

Shoulda called the cops. That's technically assault and he could have his concealed carry license revoked for it.

can you guys imagine the pure shit I'm stuck with over here? it's garbage.

For years all I could get was brown twigs and pebbles and finally I met someone who was from Cali and he has the hook up straight from there so I'm lucky enough to get a decent variety. Thing is, and Brian will back me up here, it's fucking ridiculous what the cost is vs. where he is now

No one can beat me. ; )

I keep egging Brian on to get more and more. I think I have convinced him to get one of each pressing.

Don has helped me get like 1/3 of my Caspian. He helps me so much cause he knows how dedicated I am, and that I'll never let them go.

I'm glad you guys sent me in their direction because they are great. I thought it was great to find out that Phil is a fan of my favorite musician Mark Kozelek, after seeing him post on a fan site I visit. Nice to find those connections between the artist you like and the artist they like

I have a lot more post rock in the Caspian vein (that's Phil approved - we had a whole discussion about it), I can make you a playlist if you want.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic