Lord. I forgot about that song. Was kinda glad about that.

I fucking hate that song and to an even higher degree than most people thanks to some local AC repair company that decided to do their own local commercial based on that video but called "What Does the Penguin Say?" as that is their mascot...

what are you doing there?? i've only ever gone to new brunswick for shows at the court tavern, so i'm really no help at all. since you have a car, i'd say take a trip into NYC or something? or if you want, you ride over to red bank. if youre into hiking/walking there are a lot of parks to go to in the new brunswick area. you could also check out spina records and vintage vinyl. i've never been to spina, but vintage is cool.

I'll be there for work. Thanks for the suggestions!

PCU is so great

just wanted to have a good time, drinking some beers *cough* throwing some meat *cough*

I always loved that Blood Duster used that clip about them throwing meat in the beginning of "The Meat Song [stiffy in McDonalds]"

"Oh come on, that was way more than a hundred pounds..."

So I got threatened by a customer today simply because I told him he couldn't return his phone.

-____-

That is ridiculous. People used to call the Papa John's I worked at and talk all kinds of shit to us over something as simple as forgetting a cup of ranch dressing. When I was in college, my roommate and I worked at a gas station pumping gas, and one night a guy chucked a full bottle of Mt Dew at him and broke the window in our booth out for going to another car before his... Sorry you has to deal with that kind of low class shit bro

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic