If it's as bad as this residual surgery pain, I pity you. Today I discovered that yawning is really bad... Feels like my navel wants to pop out like a top on a 2 liter soda that's been shaken for an hour... Hope you feel better T3. It's cold as hell here too. We turned off the air completely last night before bed and it still feels wonderful in here. 

post-op sucksssssssssss i hope you heal fast! when i had my spleen removed i couldnt even get in or out of bed on my own. i also held in a sneeze for 30 days. i sneezed once and regretted it omg it hurt so bad i thought my sutures were gonne explode 

Cleanses are good every once and a while. I should probably do one soon

yeah they are, i just hate going through this. is it supposed to make me feel awful? lol. being at work doesnt help. can't go to the bathroom in peace =\

Check it out nowwww.

It's so underrated. This guy also has the acoustic version for sale. Now I have both.

Nice. I will when I get home, which might have to be around noon today. I'm feeling worse as the day goes on. Horrible headache starting, and now I feel really nauseous. Fucking weather.

He does have some good stuff, for decent prices. Overpriced on the stuff I want though. The MOV glassjaw is $10 too much, and I'd rather have the black Mars Volta than the silver.

Man, I'm so pissed I missed Foxing after watching these videos. Check out who is getting hassled by security in the first one Brian.

Edit: Guess it only allows 2 youtube links in a post?

Edit 2: Guess not, weird.

I haven't heard anything other than the first one with the face

The next two will sound in line with that one, but after that Crimson becomes multiple different bands within itself with the most awesomely ever evolving sound. Robert Fripp is a fucking mad scientist with notes...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic