Haven't spun 'Forgettable" in a bit, I know "Joy, Departed" is better but this is still a solid album, I love the riffs.  It's crazy me and T3 have the 1st pressing of the new one, and the uk 2nd pressing of the 1st one but different variants, we have a lot of the same pressings of stuff actually, I went through your discogs the other day and was surprised how many common records we had

Haha, that is really weird. Maybe we both bought the UK press when Skeletal Lightning had it on sale? I know that's when I got mine.

I also know all the US presses at the time were sold out when I grabbed the UK one.

Edit: Both albums are awesome, but Joy, Departed wins out for me. It also really bothers me how the last song on Forgettable just ends.

Haha, that is really weird. Maybe we both bought the UK press when Skeletal Lightning had it on sale? I know that's when I got mine.

I also know all the US presses at the time were sold out when I grabbed the UK one.

I didn't when it was on sale, but it was from skeletal lightning it was like june

I didn't when it was on sale, but it was from skeletal lightning it was like june

That's probably around when I got mine too. The newer UK press, with the black cover looks awesome.

I fucking hate having to adjust to new medications... I have done absolutely nothing today but sleep and try to fight off the feeling I want to puke :(

I think I may be the only person that does not like scrubs...

You're not alone sir...

No theaters near me are playing the new Henry Rollins movie. I'm super bummed about it. Guess I'll have to download a Web rip. :/

Watched it a few nights ago.... very much a good time for all :D

I fucking hate having to adjust to new medications... I have done absolutely nothing today but sleep and try to fight off the feeling I want to puke :(

Adjusting to new medications is the worst. Hope you feel better soon Jason.

How much do you get for blood now a days? How much would it take to earn enough for that Neurosis box... I may just be willing to do awful things in person for the $ as well if anyone is interested...

Haha, I think you'd need to give quite a bit of blood to afford that boxset.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic