WD scares me. dont they have a high corruption/fail rate?

I've never had issues with them. Any drive can fail really. WD has gotten better in recent years.

Yes the ortofon Magic 2

Ah. Looks like it takes the OM styli, so can be upgraded pretty easily with the Om20 or higher when you get to that point.

Was just looking on Discogs and does anyone know why the hell the Joan of Arc albums are so cheap? It reads like they've been OOP for a long time but somehow they're all less than $20 or so. Seems weird to me.

Most are still in press.

The early ones? I didn't see them on Amazon or anything and the only pressings on Discogs say they're from the 90s. Are they just identical presses

Jade Tree ones, or Polyvinyl? Some are in press, some are not. Just because they are OOP does not mean they sell for a lot either.

Jade Tree ones, or Polyvinyl? Some are in press, some are not. Just because they are OOP does not mean they sell for a lot either.

Just seems like they would. I was looking at Jade Tree ones and figured I'd be paying $50+ per album based on the release date and the names associated with the band. I was just surprised they are so cheap given what a lot of late 90s stuff goes for

Just seems like they would. I was looking at Jade Tree ones and figured I'd be paying $50+ per album based on the release date and the names associated with the band. I was just surprised they are so cheap given what a lot of late 90s stuff goes for

If no one is buying them, then they don't sell for a lot. Supply and demand.

I'v never been crazy about Joan Of Arc. But I do enjoy Boo! Human a good bit.

Boo Human is awesome, even if Tim does compare his divorce to 9/11.

I guess. Just seems like there'd be more demand. Not complaining, I just noticed and thought it was odd

Joan of Arc is hit or miss with me. Some stuff is great, some is terrible.

I like pretty much anything they've done but am not as crazy about Owen.

WHAT?! You're dead to me....

Edit: I have Live In Chicago, 1999 and Flowers I'd let go. Boo Human is really the only album I like.

Holy fuck, the people in the row behind me have been on speaker phone with FedEx all day trying to track down lost packages. It is really fucking annoying, why do they have to use speaker phone?

Spin it all Brian! Don't let that table stop until you go to sleep/work. Ordering the new Pity Sex?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic