yeah my stomach is still a little sour from a couple days ago. I get to drive an hour to have another conversation about medication here in a couple hours. I swear finding a psychiatrist that takes medicaid is hard, and I'm not sure if I like her but I'll see how it goes at least. I can find someone else if it doesn't work out

what is ups and nas?

Uninterrupted power supply, it's essentially a battery back-up I'd hook my router and modem into to still have internet if the power goes out. A NAS is a Network Attached Storage, so it'll be a hard drive I can use for back-up/access from anything on my home network or from anywhere on the internet if I set it up that way.

Edit: Since I got rid of my Xbox, now I need a blu-ray player too :/

Uninterrupted power supply, it's essentially a battery back-up I'd hook my router and modem into to still have internet if the power goes out. A NAS is a Network Attached Storage, so it'll be a hard drive I can use for back-up/access from anything on my home network or from anywhere on the internet if I set it up that way.

Edit: Since I got rid of my Xbox, now I need a blu-ray player too :/

oh damn thats sounds legit. i'd def go for that. itll help you in the long run it seems.

oh damn thats sounds legit. i'd def go for that. itll help you in the long run it seems.

My power does not go out a lot, but it's nice to have for sure. The NAS is better, since it's so much easier backing-up to a drive like that, instead of constantly attaching a USB drive to my computer to do it. Plus I can set-up nightly back-ups, which is awesome.

My power does not go out a lot, but it's nice to have for sure. The NAS is better, since it's so much easier backing-up to a drive like that, instead of constantly attaching a USB drive to my computer to do it. Plus I can set-up nightly back-ups, which is awesome.

yeah i definitely want a wireless drive of some sort to do automatic backups for my photos and such. im not very good at that kind stuff tho lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic