Holy fuck, the people in the row behind me have been on speaker phone with FedEx all day trying to track down lost packages. It is really fucking annoying, why do they have to use speaker phone?

Spin it all Brian! Don't let that table stop until you go to sleep/work. Ordering the new Pity Sex?

Of course I did! Grabbed the /500. Hoping it's more clear than white.

I love them all.

Oddly enough I'd probably say No Good For No One Now is my favorite. I probably just relate to it the most.

I almost just typed the first two and then all the rest in one word jumble.

It's really hard to rank them. My order isn't so much best to worst as it is how much I listen to each of them overall.

Of course I did! Grabbed the /500. Hoping it's more clear than white.

I'll probably grab the blue and pink when I get paid on Friday, because I don't care about the variant much. If the /500 is still up I'll grab it, but yeah, needs less white vinyl. I still need to grab the Dark World EP too.

I do Perceive > At Home With Owen > Ghost Town> New Leaves > L'Ami du Peuple > Owen > No Good for No One Now

But, they are all great.

It's impossible to rank them, since my favorite changes with my mood. At Home With Owen usually stands at the top though.

I'll probably grab the blue and pink when I get paid on Friday, because I don't care about the variant much. If the /500 is still up I'll grab it, but yeah, needs less white vinyl. I still need to grab the Dark World EP too.

Dark World isn't as good IMO, but it has Dogwalk so it's worth buying for that song alone. Also even if you don't like 7" the Adventures split is worth buying for their Pixies cover

At Home With Owen is what I typically suggest to Owen virgins. It's the prettiest and most orchestral of them all. And has some great Owen digs in there too.

It's usually what I suggest too. Such a great album.

Dark World isn't as good IMO, but it has Dogwalk so it's worth buying for that song alone. Also even if you don't like 7" the Adventures split is worth buying for their Pixies cover

I have a digital copy of the 7", so it'd never get spun. You know how I feel about them anyway :P.

Was just looking on Discogs and does anyone know why the hell the Joan of Arc albums are so cheap? It reads like they've been OOP for a long time but somehow they're all less than $20 or so. Seems weird to me.

I've got the /190 white variant of their self titled album I'm looking to unload for cheap. I'd do it for $13 PPD if you want it. I think I've got a 7" as well that I'd throw in.

http://www.discogs.com/Joan-Of-Arc-Joan-Of-Arc/release/4043474

I've got the /190 white variant of their self titled album I'm looking to unload for cheap. I'd do it for $13 PPD if you want it. I think I've got a 7" as well that I'd throw in.

http://www.discogs.com/Joan-Of-Arc-Joan-Of-Arc/release/4043474

Based on Brian's description I may be down. Let me give it a listen

my feast of love is so pretty, I have the honey and white starburst. That record was on my table everyday for a couple weeks straight when I got it. I just saw the release date for the new one, I'm not interested in putting up money now it's too far out and I want the most common variant

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic