I'm gonna get shit for this but I vape now and my breathing is better.

I've tried it, but I think I'm allergic to something in the liquid, because it makes me cough like crazy for a day or two after using one. I can also feel the shit in my lungs, which is odd.

If anyone here isn't aware of the HUGE story that goes on through out a good portion of the BTBAM albums, please, let me explain the vastness that is the epicness of it all. Then listen to it all so you understand.

You think Coheed does a concept album? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. BTBAM does a mother fucking concept album.

(And that's coming from someone who loves Coheed. Brian can attest to this.)

I've actually only ever listened to BTBAM casually, so I had no idea there was a concept thread throughout their discography. I'm down to read about it though, if you feel like typing!

I've actually only ever listened to BTBAM casually, so I had no idea there was a concept thread throughout their discography. I'm down to read about it though, if you feel like typing!

I'm typing it up right now. It's going to take some time. The story is fucking EPIC though. I definitely suggest reading this guide, then reading the lyrics as you listen to the playlist.

nDbfV9x.png

Story timeeee <3

I'm finishing up the last few songs, pointing out perspective between Prospect #1 and #2. Almost done, boy. For anyone who hasn't read the story they are going to appreciate BTBAM so much more. I mean, c'mon, how cool is an EP about a stream of consciousness telling two intergalactic men's experiences in a state of hypersleep, including memories, revelations, and emotions. AND THAT'S ONLY 3 SONGS OF 18!!!

I'm finishing up the last few songs, pointing out perspective between Prospect #1 and #2. Almost done, boy. For anyone who hasn't read the story they are going to appreciate BTBAM so much more. I mean, c'mon, how cool is an EP about a stream of consciousness telling two intergalactic men's experiences in a state of hypersleep, including memories, revelations, and emotions. AND THAT'S ONLY 3 SONGS OF 18!!!

FUCK

I can't decide what record to listen to right now. An Owen record, Turnover, Nothing??

Think it's going to be an Owen night for me. The ex and I have finally stopped talking again. We're "breaking up" for the 2nd time in less than a year. My head is in circles today. But I feel a lot less stressed out and ready to push forward.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic