Last time I went to a Cannibal Corpse I had sex with a girl in a hotel room after. Then we dated for a long while. She was the hottest girl I've ever seen, and also equal parts crazy. So ya never know.

Also I'm jealous because my "last time I saw Cannibal Corpse..." story is just "I took a workboot to the face"

Because NOFX suck and your chances of making out with a cute girl your age at a cannibal corpse show are significantly lower.

NOFX is fun, and it'll be cool to see them in a small venue.

Idk man, when we were juniors in high school a buddy and I were about to go back to the dorms with some college juniors after a show until he fucked it up for both of us. Rez has a decent shot.

You aren't accounting for my social skills, or lack thereof. Dom can back that up : p

Last time I went to a Cannibal Corpse I had sex with a girl in a hotel room after. Then we dated for a long while. She was the hottest girl I've ever seen, and also equal parts crazy. So ya never know.

I've had a few girls ask me out, but damn if they weren't crazy motherfuckers. I dunno why I attract that. <insert joke here>

Yo, fuck what's his face who did vocals for CC before Corpsegrinder. Dude is a horrible person.

What'd he do? I just don't like death metal that's tuned as low with the low vocals like new CC near as much as the sound off of the first album or Tomb. Nothing personal against Corpsegrinder.

Yeah man, my past "crazy" relationships were all 10/10 experiences. Except for when I got stabbed. That was 2/10.

Stoooooooory tiiiime

The likelihood of you surviving a pit all depends on house many fat assholes are ruining it. The BTBAM pit was most mostly nerdy kids, cause you know, BTBAM.

I had fun at Against Me, but there was a fuckhead throwing elbows and punches with intent to hurt people at TFoT. He got kicked out about half way through though

Stoooooooory tiiiime

Not even worthy of one and that's the only part anyone would care about. It was a 2 inch blade, only a minor scar now. I made her bleed on accident, she in her schizo rage, stabs me in the arm. She's on meds now and we remain very close to this day. Wouldn't trade her for the world.

Not even worthy of one and that's the only part anyone would care about. It was a 2 inch blade, only a minor scar now. I made her bleed on accident, she in her schizo rage, stabs me in the arm. She's on meds now and we remain very close to this day. Wouldn't trade her for the world.

Ah, at least she's doing better now.

I have a long scar on the bottom of my arm from burning myself on the fucking toaster and one on the bottom of my chin because I fell, split it open, and got like 20+stitches

Ah, at least she's doing better now.

I have a long scar on the bottom of my arm from burning myself on the fucking toaster and one on the bottom of my chin because I fell, split it open, and got like 20+stitches

Were you the kind of child to grab the ovenplate when yr parents said no?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic