Managed to get two of the Nothing splatter variants /110. They were gone in less than a minute. I was in the middle of fixing the gravel road we live on. I was standing in the back of the truck, holding on to the roof rack, flying down the road, as I typed in my PayPal password.

p0mwJg9.jpg

If you wanted to hook a brother up with one...I was meeting with a family :/

If you wanted to hook a brother up with one...I was meeting with a family :/

I saw that. I'm sorry, bud. The second one is for Don cause he helped me so much with my Caspian collection, I felt I owed him. I texted him last night I would do so. If he doesn't want it, or if Jon doesn't want it, it's yours. A few people posted that they got two, but only need one. Check the thread and destroy their inbox.

Vacation in two days and I'm suddenly very ill

Really fucking upset right now

Shitty Bruce. Grab some emergen-c and drink it before you go to bed every night.

Nothing are really fucking talented, they deserve the attention they are getting. Sure, some controversy around the members and what they do/say, but it does not diminish the music in anyway. People say dumb shit, it happens, so take it as you will.

They've been around a while, and put out one of my favorite albums of 2014. They are very, very good, and deserve all this attention, and praise.

Nothing are really fucking talented, they deserve the attention they are getting. Sure, some controversy around the members and what they do/say, but it does not diminish the music in anyway. People say dumb shit, it happens, so take it as you will.

I bought the Downward 12" when it came out and had a good time with it, but I was actually VERY underwhelmed by GoE, for some reason. There were/still are so many bands toying with that shoe-gazey sound and Nothing didn't really stand out among the masses. With that being said, I'll give ToT a fair shot and see where it takes me, but they're not a band I'm willing to throw my money at blindly.

I took notice of those controversies, but I stopped caring because it had such a shit-show character. If people choose to stop supporting a band because of online rambling by one of its members that's something I'm absolutely fine with, but it's not the reason why I don't join in on the mass excitement for the new record around here just yet.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic