Yeah, we didn't have to do too much. New kitchen floor, new toilet, refinish tub, paint every wall and ceiling, tear up the carpet in 3 bedrooms, living room and hallway, new furnace install and gas line run from the main/run in the house. Still need to finish up a small portion of the kitchen floor (ran out of tile) and paint the bathroom.

That's not too bad at all. Refinishing the hardwood floors took forever. Had to wait hours and hours between costs. The demo in the attic took a month too, and rewriting the sub panel and rewiring rooms to code took time too. Awesome you're moving on so soon. It was annoying owning somewhere you can't live in for a while.

Fuck it I'm going (taking a xanax first, though). I'm not giving up the glorious place that is Torchy's Tacos for a guy.

Drive safe, what tacos you getting? I saw The Roscoe ( A crisp waffle, fried egg, fried chicken, and a slice of bacon. Served with a side of maple syrup on a flour tortilla) is the special of the month.

Just to build on what Ash said you put your feelings out there which is the most difficult thing of all. There is nothing more you can do at this moment, you can't control other people's reactions. Give him space, as previously stated he is probably going through a personal struggle with his own sexual identification. It's difficult but he will talk to you when he is ready, but your mutual friends should be supportive of you or they aren't great friends. When you feel ready it might help to reach out to them. I hope it works out for you Yeezus

Just to build on what Ash said you put your feelings out there which is the most difficult thing of all. There is nothing more you can do at this moment, you can't control other people's reactions. Give him space, as previously stated he is probably going through a personal struggle with his own sexual identification. It's difficult but he will talk to you when he is ready, but your mutual friends should be supportive of you or they aren't great friends. When you feel ready it might help to reach out to them. I hope it works out for you Yeezus

I agree with everything here.

Also, you shouldn't feel childish or like shit (or taking the sleeping pills/not eating), you did nothing wrong here. It's an unfortunate and tough situation for sure, but you need to stay strong for yourself.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic