That's like what our entire family pays

Before the EPA came down on the city, I paid $18/month tops. I miss that. $80 seems about normal for a family.

These migraines are getting out of hand. I'm feel like death again. I need to take your advice ghost, and go see a neurologist. The frequency and severity of them have been getting worse lately. It's honestly a bit unsettling.

Ah, so this is the Eric you guys were talking about. I totally get everything now.

Not to say Eric isn't valid as a person or anything bc everyone as a person matters but some of the shit they say gets on my nerves and I just need to let it go. Eric can actually be pretty damn cool honestly.

Not to say Eric isn't valid as a person or anything bc everyone as a person matters but some of the shit they say gets on my nerves and I just need to let it go. Eric can actually be pretty damn cool honestly.

A lot of what is obnoxious about him can be attributed to being a teenager on the internet. Same reason I don't shit all over the two Doms like some people do. Not that I don't see where those people are coming from, but I remember being 16 on the internet.

No, I just had no clue who you all were talking about a while ago. Now that I know who Eric is everything made sense.

I GOT YR PICTURE IM COMING WITH YOU. DEAR MARIA, COUNT ME IN.

Dom made me check them out and I didn't hate them I just thought it was really just okay and all sounded to similar. First EP was okay for what it was. My brother tried to make me go see them with him.

A lot of what is obnoxious about him can be attributed to being a teenager on the internet. Same reason I don't shit all over the two Doms like some people do. Not that I don't see where those people are coming from, but I remember being 16 on the internet.

I try to keep myself in check. If I want to hang with the adults I try to adult. I have gotten out of hand and made a bit of a scene a few times but generally speaking I try to/like to think my shit is somewhat together.

Because NOFX suck and your chances of making out with a cute girl your age at a cannibal corpse show are significantly lower.

Idk man, when we were juniors in high school a buddy and I were about to go back to the dorms with some college juniors after a show until he fucked it up for both of us. Rez has a decent shot.

Last time I went to a Cannibal Corpse I had sex with a girl in a hotel room after. Then we dated for a long while. She was the hottest girl I've ever seen, and also equal parts crazy. So ya never know.

Once I was in my 20s there were a ton of hot girls at death metal shows. It's just rarer in your mid teens.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic