Excuse me while I break in my new cart and speakers all day:

LqaYvYS.jpg

pOpk5H6.jpg

That slab of marble help with vibrations? I was debating adding one, along with some cork/rubber feet to dampen mine. Set-up looks awesome though.

That slab of marble help with vibrations? I was debating adding one, along with some cork/rubber feet to dampen mine. Set-up looks awesome though.

It definitely does. Especially when I'm walking around. I'm on the second floor so if you're walking heavy the needle might jump a little. The marble soaks up those vibrations. Haven't gotten any jumps since adding it. It's also like it was made for my table cause it perfectly fits the feet when dead centered.

It definitely does. Especially when I'm walking around. I'm on the second floor so if you're walking heavy the needle might jump a little. The marble soaks up those vibrations. Haven't gotten any jumps since adding it. It's also like it was made for my table cause it perfectly fits the feet when dead centered.

It looks like it fits perfectly for those feet. I might need to invest in one soon, but a slab the size of my table is going to cost a bit. Worth it thugh, to avoid damage to records and the stylus when walking around. 

Ughhhhh. I want to get my record room set up so badly!

It looks like it fits perfectly for those feet. I might need to invest in one soon, but a slab the size of my table is going to cost a bit. Worth it thugh, to avoid damage to records and the stylus when walking around.

It was leftover from when my dad redid the kitchen years ago. So I repurposed the extra piece. It was meant to be.

Ughhhhh. I want to get my record room set up so badly!

Priorities John!

It was leftover from when my dad redid the kitchen years ago. So I repurposed the extra piece. It was meant to be.

That is perfect, it was meant to be for sure.

Also, fuck this city. EPA fees are getting insane for our shitty sewer system. My water bill is fucking $80.06 this month. One person's bill should not be that much money. 

zsgYRW1.png

Sounds like you're in a water district to me.

Well, the city has known the sewers were bad and overflowing into the Cuyahoga River since the 70's but did nothing about it. The EPA and Federal gov't finally cracked down and said fix it or else, so the city has to spend $1.5 billion dollars to get it up to code for the EPA by 2025... so guess who has to pay? Us. Next month they are boring 2 2-3 mile long tunnels, that are 30+ foot in diameter under downtown, to create overflow holding tanks. It's a giant project. Fuck the city for ignoring the EPA's warnings for so long. The EPA would have paid for it in grant money in the 80's, but the mayor was like "nah".

Well, the city has known the sewers were bad and overflowing into the Cuyahoga River since the 70's but did nothing about it. The EPA and Federal gov't finally cracked down and said fix it or else, so the city has to spend $1.5 billion dollars to get it up to code for the EPA by 2025... so guess who has to pay? Us. Next month they are boring 2 2-3 mile long tunnels, that are 30+ foot in diameter under downtown, to create overflow holding tanks. It's a giant project. Fuck the city for ignoring the EPA's warnings for so long. The EPA would have paid for it in grant money in the 80's, but the mayor was like "nah".

Yeah, but that's so all the government officials could pocket all your money instead of fixing it.

Yeah, but that's so all the government officials could pocket all your money instead of fixing it.

Haha, true. That mayor is finally gone. He was in office for 28 years. That is fucking insane that anyone can hold office for that long.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic