A friend of mine ALWAYS has something to complain about. First she was upset because she didn't think she'd get the tour job she wanted, well...she got the job. Now she's upset that the job runs over a time where she wanted to do something else. Now she's complaining because comcast shut off her internet because her mom forgot to pay the bill (she lives on her own but her mom pays most of her bills), but the internet was restored in less than a few hours.

Now she's like "man, now I just need my phone to be fixed and I'll be so happy. You have no clue how much I'm struggling."

I couldn't even respond.

She's such a sweet girl but she doesn't realize how good she has it.

Your mom pays your bills which allows you to live on your own while at school. At first, you didn't even need a job, but your mom changed her mind because you were spending all the money she gave you on stupid things.

She works more/makes more than I did when I lived on my own and my mom paid 0 of my bills.

I can't take this girl seriously about "struggle" when she has more than enough money to fill her fridge with food and still buy frivolous things.

If I wanted to go shopping, I was living off yogurt for a week.

/end rant

The Supreme store downstairs had a mini-riot last night over sneakers now the sale that was supposed to happen today is canceled. There are 300 angry young men (and maybe 2 women - sidenote: for all the stereotypes of women being shoe obsessed have you ever seen 1,000 camping out for up to two days over a pair of shoes? Nah) milling about pissed as all hell. 

I'd wager a hefty percent of your posts in here are complaints. Which is fine if this is your spot to vent. But for someone who seems to buy into karma and related ideas you sure seem to carry a lot of negativity.

I'm gonna make you change your name to lhook.

I've been very frustrated with things lately, yeah. But I highly doubt 50% more of my posts are negative.

There are probably people who vent less than I do, for sure. Normally I put it all under spoilers just to sort of throw it out there and move on from it, but I didn't have time to throw the tags on that one because I had some customers coming in.

I'm really not a negative person though, I think that's pretty aparant.

A few people have simply rubbed me the wrong way lately and I posted very brief explanations.

If I were to sit on these boards and dwell on the fact these people bothered me constantly, it would be a different story.

Sneaker flipping is next level. You can make a fortune off of reselling Jordans

Yes!  My friend in the city (a gal) is crazy about going to all these sneaker releases and then sells them on Instagram.  Mega flipper.

My buddy (dude) is a collector of sneakers... he has SO MANY.  He doesn't flip them tho.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic