PO: Tegan and Sara - "Heartthrob" (January 29th, 2013)

pre-order for Heartthrob is now live http://teganandsara.warnerbrosrecords.com/music/vinyl/limited-edition-deluxe-heartthrob-bundle-with-vinyl.html

nothing special about the record, just on black, but some neat bundles I guess if you're a super fan like me.  

btw this record is super awesome and if you like "Closer" then you should jump all over this.

these bundles are bananas. love tegan & sara and am gonna catch them in January but i'll probably hold off on picking this up for now.

i mean this magazine... wtf... are they expecting justin bieber levels of fandimonium?

my gf is currently annoyed as shit at this magazine thing

i feel so proud

• 4 weeks later...

alright, so i just listened to this. Its not the direction I wouldve wanted them to go, but I really dig some of these songs. Its some really good pop music. I still wish the wouldve continued in the direction of sainthood. But this is alright. Im interested to see where they go next album. I hope its not the same as this though