Buying records from Best Buy?

Couldn't find a thread on this so I made one... has anyone bought vinyl from best buy before? I got some best buy giftcards for the holiday and I was looking through their vinyl section online and found some good stuff for decent prices and free shipping. What kind of experiences have people had with buying vinyl from best buy? Just want to make sure they're not gonna show up shipped between two pieces of cardboard or something like that.. *cough* HASTINGS *cough*

30 seconds and one search later....

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/index.php?/topic/71118-best-buy-decreasing-vinyl-selection/?hl=bestbuy

all the answers you seek are within.

so weird i searched the whole boards for "best buy" and NOTHING came up lol! I swear I searched!

Only experience I have from them was ordering a record online that was backordered for 2 months and then I got a refund.

--

That's happened to me twice. The second time they gave me two different coupons for 10 dollars off. I'm pretty sure it was an error and they only meant to send 1 but I'll take it. I used one of them to get The Fame Monster for 4 dollars.

Oh good, I'm not losing it. People are paying stupid $ on ebay for Daisy which is still available via retailers like this. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-DAISY-Vinyl-LP-deja-entendu-the-devil-and-god-your-favorite-weapon-NM-/230901932469?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item35c2d3e1b5