The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I've spoken with them back and forth maybe 6 times?

Was told it would ship the 13th, then around the 20th I was told they are shipping soon. Then yesterday I was told "Okay we shipped 2 of them" but that was after 6pm yesterday, USPS still says the tracking # doesn't exist. And the 3rd still has nothing although yesterday they said it would ship today.

Instead of clicking on the tracking number through the email I was sent(which doesn't work), I went on Mondo's website and went through my account and it showed all the tracking info.

Instead of clicking on the tracking number through the email I was sent(which doesn't work), I went on Mondo's website and went through my account and it showed all the tracking info.

There's nothing wrong with my tracking info - I never got an email because half of my order is still "processing" but the tracking info under the order on the website just shows the red text, because it hasn't been picked up yet, is what I meant.

Guest realtalk

Crazy that retailers are pricing the Ghibli at about $50

I wonder why this 2xLP was $30 from Mondo (instead of $25 like the others) and isn't on amazon yet?

And now it's crazy that other retailers are charging $20!

WTF Mondo?

Guest realtalk

I'd wager Mondo is selling everything at the same price and distributors are the hiccup in pricing.

I guess I'm thinking, why the F did I she'll out over $30, months ago direct to mondo when I can buy it currently for about $10 less than that? A few distributors are selling for $20... they wouldn't likely sell it at a loss?!?

WTF Mon-Dough?!?! $?$?$

Local store is selling it for $30

I guess the end of the story will be that Mondo did a GREAT scam on this one and tnx to forums like this, the prices and speculations went through the roof. BUT from what I see now, I will still speculate that HMC being ONLY pressed to 500 as it is SA & PM that is available in shops so far...

I guess I'm thinking, why the F did I she'll out over $30, months ago direct to mondo when I can buy it currently for about $10 less than that? A few distributors are selling for $20... they wouldn't likely sell it at a loss?!?

WTF Mon-Dough?!?! $?$?$

In the past, retail has typically been similar to Mondo's online prices, so this is worth noting and monitoring moving forward...

Original music by Eugenio Mira. Packaging design by We Buy Your Kids. Single LP in deluxe gatefold jacket pressed on 180 gram black vinyl and randomly inserted milky yellow / clear vinyl. $20

Details on Timecrimes released just now.  Onsale tomorrow 9/27/13

Movie only lasted 30 minutes before I had to turn it off today, I think I'm gonna pass on tomorrow.

Most importantly, what little I did hear of the soundtrack did nothing for me either.

Movie only lasted 30 minutes before I had to turn it off today, I think I'm gonna pass on tomorrow.

Most importantly, what little I did hear of the soundtrack did nothing for me either.

Soundtrack was slightly underwhelming but had some awesome moments.

And the movie was awesome. The first 30 minutes of any movie is scene setting lol, you missed everything.

Soundtrack was slightly underwhelming but had some awesome moments.

And the movie was awesome. The first 30 minutes of any movie is scene setting lol, you missed everything.

My guess is I missed a lot of cheese.  Watched Oblivion instead which I thought was decent, certainly better than my low expectations.

I thought Timecrimes was a pretty well done take on the time travel genre.

Meanwhile, Oblivion was redigested sci-fi drivel in a pretty package with a score by m83.

But, to each his own!

Also, this will sell out right away on day 1.

I ended up finishing time crimes per your suggestion. Ill refrain from sharing my opinion any further and leave it at that.

I saw time crimes last weekend, enjoyed the film, remember nothing about the score

And I'm out of town so I'm going to miss the sale of this, fuck

Do you have a phone? My guess is this will sell as fast as Raid, but even if it does sell quicker, there's no way in hell it will go fast enough to where you couldn't order it on your phone.