The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I never got an email confirming order or shipping but my account shows it as shipped. Never had anything ship so quick from Mondo... they're stepping up their game.

They have to be subcontracting out their shipping services for their vinyl records.  Only way I can see how this is even possible.  

If you think about it, if that's indeed true, it does make a lot of sense though as packaging posters is much more of an art form and a much greater potential for error/damage than sliding a couple LPs into a mailer, sealing and slapping a shipping label on it.  Any moron can do that.

They have to be subcontracting out their shipping services for their vinyl records. Only way I can see how this is even possible.

If you think about it, if that's indeed true, it does make a lot of sense though as packaging posters is much more of an art form and a much greater potential for error/damage than sliding a couple LPs into a mailer, sealing and slapping a shipping label on it. Any moron can do that.

You would THINK it would be that easy. I've got a whole bunch of bent-cornered records that would have to disagree...

They have to be subcontracting out their shipping services for their vinyl records.  Only way I can see how this is even possible.  

If you think about it, if that's indeed true, it does make a lot of sense though as packaging posters is much more of an art form and a much greater potential for error/damage than sliding a couple LPs into a mailer, sealing and slapping a shipping label on it.  Any moron can do that.

If they keep coming undamaged thats cool with me

You would THINK it would be that easy. I've got a whole bunch of bent-cornered records that would have to disagree...

The way they package them with their special Mondo mailers, it's literally that easy for them.  

Of course it's certainly debatable if their packaging is the "best" way to ship a record but that's how they would do it if they kept it in house anyways.

About that, has anyone experienced seam splits from the LP's to the jacket and can situations like that be replaced?

No record I have ever bought from Mondo (around 6 or so total) has ever had a seam split. If there were though, I'm sure they'd be quick to help - their customer service is truly excellent.

Already had a few PMs inquiring...  I might be selling most of my early Mondo variant collection soon.  I need to examine my life and see if what I want to buy with that $ is really worth it to me.  It's a bitch of a decision to make >.< I loved you so much Mondo you bastard!

I'll probably just end up keeping Glow Poltergeist, both Drives, and one Ghibli.  Yeesh.