The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Already had a few PMs inquiring... I might be selling most of my early Mondo variant collection soon. I need to examine my life and see if what I want to buy with that $ is really worth it to me. It's a bitch of a decision to make >.< I loved you so much Mondo you bastard!

I'll probably just end up keeping Glow Poltergeist, both Drives, and one Ghibli. Yeesh.

Damn I was going to ask about Drive

Already had a few PMs inquiring...  I might be selling most of my early Mondo variant collection soon.  I need to examine my life and see if what I want to buy with that $ is really worth it to me.  It's a bitch of a decision to make >.< I loved you so much Mondo you bastard!

I'll probably just end up keeping Glow Poltergeist, both Drives, and one Ghibli.  Yeesh.

Mondo Variant Fire Sale!! ;)

Already had a few PMs inquiring... I might be selling most of my early Mondo variant collection soon. I need to examine my life and see if what I want to buy with that $ is really worth it to me. It's a bitch of a decision to make >.< I loved you so much Mondo you bastard!

I'll probably just end up keeping Glow Poltergeist, both Drives, and one Ghibli. Yeesh.

Keeping that damn variant collection must be maddening when you've gotta fight with the randomly inserted variants, event exclusives, etc... Don't blame ya for getting burnt out on the whole idea.

No record I have ever bought from Mondo (around 6 or so total) has ever had a seam split. If there were though, I'm sure they'd be quick to help - their customer service is truly excellent.

I've gotten a few damaged records here and there over the years, and Mondo has always been super quick to send out replacements. Same with their prints. All around pretty fantastic customer service.

Does anyone have an extra amber copy for my friend Caleb (brewsomething)? He was driving when it dropped and the phone never works for mondo drops.

Ha thanks dude. If anyone has an extra Amber that could hook me up I would be very appreciative. I've been so excited for this since they first teased it and JP is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I have. Olly Moss Star Wars trilogy. They said they cancelled hundreds of order because they over sold. I was one of them. I was super disappointed because those prints were fantastic.

Added insult to injury is that the set is worth between 4-5k on the aftermarket.

Mondo recently oversold on those PCC Batman Phantom cartoon event print leftovers.  They gave all the cancelled orders a "golden ticket" to secure a copy of any future upcoming online drop.  Someone actually emailed them if they had any leftover Durieux - Birds (Pier) prints after Durieux's show and they hooked him up with one.  He then immediately proceeded to flip it, but that's a different story altogether, haha.

When I tried to add the amber on my phone it said I had cookies disabled. Tried again and it was sold out. I was able to get the other variant on my phone however.

I've experienced this as well. The issue can be solved by logging into you account ahead of time.

I've actually had great success scoring on my phone in the past. I'd say at least half of the drops I've participated in have been via the ol' iPhone