The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Unreal. One of the posters in up for $299. I love Mondo, but I hate that they sell to d bags like that.

This isn't Mondos problem. People willing to pay $299 for a print that hasn't even gone onsale yet are Morons who don't quite get the value of a buck or have way too much money that you probably shouldn't be too concerned that they love throwing it away, haha.

With 95% of Mondo's prints, patience is rewarded, you just hope this one doesn't fall in the other 5%...

I'm usually a sucker for variants when it comes to album art, but I'm really digging the first drops art a lot more than the splatter variant.

I like that one incorporates Michael's childhood (variant) and one works off his current maniac status (regular). Fits PCC's theme with their prints too. To me, this entire release was done perfect (minus the random garbage). Kudos to Mondo for great work all around this "Halloween" season.

I realize Mondo can't prevent it hah...thats just me venting. I suppose the only way to stop it would be to make them more widely available.

Mondo always pushes the limits on run sizes. I guarantee their goal is to make as much money as humanly possible while still retaining their "exclusivity" that keeps them popular and in demand. Im positive they put a lot of thought into run sizes and prices.

It is what it is. There are many things they do that annoy the hell out of me. I do agree and understand the exclusivity aspect of what they're looking to accomplish as a business though.

Processing. I typically give them a month as their boilerplate says 3 - 4 weeks. 

I've never had them not ship something.

Hey, write them. I did and they said "Sorry about that, we will ship it tomorrow." I got a shipping confirmation and a tracking number that hasnt been updated for about 6 days. I'm not sure whats going on but write them and find out.

Hey, write them. I did and they said "Sorry about that, we will ship it tomorrow." I got a shipping confirmation and a tracking number that hasnt been updated for about 6 days. I'm not sure whats going on but write them and find out.

This. They're typically pretty quick and always cordial (at least in my experiences) with getting back to your inquiries.