The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Well then. It's a deal. I wanna wait for some sort of confirmation on that though. I'd hate to take everyone's money and then get there and not be able to get anything. Will they tell us info about it soon? I don't have Instagram or Twitter so I'm never up to date. If they limit people to just 2 copies then I'll need to bring a buddy.

Well then. It's a deal. I wanna wait for some sort of confirmation on that though. I'd hate to take everyone's money and then get there and not be able to get anything. Will they tell us info about it soon? I don't have Instagram or Twitter so I'm never up to date. If they limit people to just 2 copies then I'll need to bring a buddy.

Unfortunately, not having much luck on finding out anything besides that which is already known...

Didn't realize the event is this weekend....

Surely they'll make some official comment before then....

I would definitely pay for a copy of the splatter. Obviously would pay my fair share of the entry fee and a little extra. Please put me down for one.

I think I'll just have to assume I can only get 2 per person. So if me and a friend go then we can get 4 and I'm gonna keep one. So that will be 3 for other people. Obviously for the first 3 people who asked. I also assume the records will be $30 each with the entry fees that would be $45 per record. I hope I could get more than that so it will be cheaper for everyone and I can help more.