The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I hope I get a variant. I wonder if the after market price on these will be pricey even thought the run hasn't even sold out yet let alone arrived in stores.

I honestly doubt it, they are pressing these bitches to the high heavens, variants will flood eBay and discogs

They're still selling Studio Ghibili lol

99% sure I convinced my wife to fly to LA on the weekend of December 14th to attend the Mondo Mystery Movie this year!

Are they still as hyped as they used to be?

Can you imagine flying across the country to not get in?

I'm always so discouraged by huge events like that - show up and maybe hopefully get in

Are they still as hyped as they used to be?

Can you imagine flying across the country to not get in?

I'm always so discouraged by huge events like that - show up and maybe hopefully get in

Tickets go onsale Monday. My wife and I try to get to LA sometime in December to celebrate X Mas with my in-laws anyways. This time it kind of works out perfectly.

Mondo puts on an over the top movie event of a mystery movie and at the end you get print(s). This year it's heavily rumored to be Die Hard (or maybe Lethal Weapon?) but obviously that's not a guarantee.

$85 minimum to see an old movie and get an overpriced poster? ridiculous. i don't care how much they're allegedly worth in the secondary-market. The bubble on these ridiculous movie posters is going to burst soon, especially when people are running out of wall space.

$85 minimum to see an old movie and get an overpriced poster? ridiculous. i don't care how much they're allegedly worth in the secondary-market. The bubble on these ridiculous movie posters is going to burst soon, especially when people are running out of wall space.

They can build more walls

I don't give a shit, just find it sad people find a need to insult others with how they spend their own money

well your comment was definitely more abrasive, so i'd venture to say, you sir, actually give more of a shit than he does. i give little shits about many things, but i give some shits about people being hypocrites.