The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Oh yeah, we talked about the glassjaw coloring book vinyl and 7"s. He liked the creativity of the gj cut out and the coloring book vinyl being 3 different color rings. Justin said they wanna try to come up with some cool fun things like that. They are also wanting to release more 7"s in the future.

Yep. They mentioned that the Los Angeles gallery would be open soon. I don't remember if they said soon or if it already was.

I read that there was also an Alamo Drafthouse opening up in downtown LA. Gonna be even more events in LA. Awesome pics, still can't believe you went the extra marathon to get a ton of these OSTs for VC. Eternal gratitude for sure!

Take note people, THIS is what being a member of an online community is all about!

Ken Foree also played Big Joe Grizzly. The first guy, trucker that Mike Myers kills in Rob Zombies Halloween after he escapes from the institution. Guy is awesome. Tyler Mane is personally, my favorite Michael Myers even if zombies movie wasn't necessarily my favorite one.

you're forgetting his most important role, the dad in Kenan and Kel.