The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Plus I just got a shipping confirmation and he sent it Priority. Expected to arrive Wednesday. Not too bad considering the Harley and Joker ones are going for $60-70 each.

Should be getting my set Wednesday. 

Also managed to get a Deadly Spawn variant in the mail today.

Still no luck on Gravity though.. haha

My record store is supposed to be getting some copies of gravity. I keep calling just so I don't miss it and if I am successful and there is more than one copy, then I'll grab it and help someone out

But wait before messaging me because I don't even know if this will happen or how much they will charge. Hopefully there isn't a huge markup :(

How are there not a million black copies floating around on eBay under cost right now?

probably everyone who ordered a copy wanted to actually listen to it and own it. there is a lot less "impulse" when something was up for preorder for 6 months. this was also best picture and won the oscar for best original score. It got overshadowed by Jurassic Park but in all honesty Gravity is probably the best and highest profile release release mondo has ever done.

probably everyone who ordered a copy wanted to actually listen to it and own it. there is a lot less "impulse" when something was up for preorder for 6 months. this was also best picture and won the oscar for best original score. It got overshadowed by Jurassic Park but in all honesty Gravity is probably the best and highest profile release release mondo has ever done.

I'll still take the Drive and Oblivion OSTs over either of those. Haven't listened to the Gravity soundtrack since I watched the movie but I definitely found the score to be pretty unremarkable while in the theater so really haven't had much interest to revisit it. Maybe some day I'll get around to it again.

I'll still take the Drive and Oblivion OSTs over either of those. Haven't listened to the Gravity soundtrack since I watched the movie but I definitely found the score to be pretty unremarkable while in the theater so really haven't had much interest to revisit it. Maybe some day I'll get around to it again.

stand-out tracks are "don't let go" and "shenzou" imo. bummed I didn't get the variant, but very impressed by the release. it's gorgeous and sounds great. my favorite OST track from 2013 was "Solomon" from "12 years a slave" though. gives me feels everytime, even though it sounds a lot like zimmer's work in "inception" and "the thin red line".

Gravity soundtrack was pretty underwhelming imo.

it's definitely back-heavy, but I love it. i'm usually not a fan of electronic or dissonant music.

compared to Oblivion, it's much more original. i loved the score to Oblivion (one of my favorites of the past few years), but it rips off several other scores.

it's definitely back-heavy, but I love it. i'm usually not a fan of electronic or dissonant music.

compared to Oblivion, it's much more original. i loved the score to Oblivion (one of my favorites of the past few years), but it rips off several other scores.

I can kinda see where your coming from, but Im also a big M83 fan and some tracks on Oblivion were just incredible,

Like this song, honestly just perfect in every way, The build up is beautiful.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpiuqMkuWL4

Gravity just didnt catch me i guess.