The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I think he was asking for the msrp though guys, c'mon.

I live in Oregon, so ordering online I wouldn't have to pay tax, so they're $15.

I doubt when they go online they'll be $17, they'll go up at $15.

Well, he asked how much WERE the 7"s so I was going by that. Yes, for the online drop, they'll very likely be an even $15 + shipping.

Don't know if this was pointed out yet - but my batman 7''s got here today and the catalog number on these is 42?

Also:

Harley is 42-B

Freeze is 42-C

Clayface is 42-D

Joker is 42-F

Does that mean there are two more variants? The Man-Bat for A and something else? for E?

Also why did they jump to 42? I know there have been jumps before but...

I know this thread has moved on roughly 12 times since then, but I just received a replacement JP version A for the defective colored copy I got, and the replacement was black. Now it does slightly suck to almost get lucky but not really since the colored copy doesn't work, did anyone else who ever requested a replacement get the same variant they got in the first place or was it another luck of the draw?

I know this thread has moved on roughly 12 times since then, but I just received a replacement JP version A for the defective colored copy I got, and the replacement was black. Now it does slightly suck to almost get lucky but not really since the colored copy doesn't work, did anyone else who ever requested a replacement get the same variant they got in the first place or was it another luck of the draw?

Some guy earlier in this thread got a replacement variant for his damaged black. Seems like it's entirely random, which is a real shame.

But at least you have the pretty one to display and a black one to spin with presumably less surface noise.

Some guy earlier in this thread got a replacement variant for his damaged black. Seems like it's entirely random, which is a real shame.

But at least you have the pretty one to display and a black one to spin with presumably less surface noise.

It's not entirely random though, they knew he was returning a lucky colored copy and decided to screw him by giving him a black, on purpose.

#mondohatesyou

Don't know if this was pointed out yet - but my batman 7''s got here today and the catalog number on these is 42?

Also:

Harley is 42-B

Freeze is 42-C

Clayface is 42-D

Joker is 42-F

Does that mean there are two more variants? The Man-Bat for A and something else? for E?

Also why did they jump to 42? I know there have been jumps before but...

Pretty sure they dedicate the release number to a specific release once the planning stages begin. Some releases get pushed back further than others (or possibly never end up getting released?) and that's probably why you see the jump in catalog numbers.