EVIL DEAD

It looks okay. But Army of Darkness is so much better than Evil Dead 1 or 2. Is the plan to do the whole trilogy over?

Nope. My aunt is working on this film. She said its horrible. However, she doesn't like gory movies and she liked the original. She said it is its own movie and has nothing to do with the others aside from the book of the dead.

Nope. My aunt is working on this film. She said its horrible. However, she doesn't like gory movies and she liked the original. She said it is its own movie and has nothing to do with the others aside from the book of the dead.

I think that's what I like about the trailer. It seems like less one liners and has a more serious tone.

Plus that whole slicing the tongue lesbo scene...damn

And the steady cam. And the scene similar to the tree rape.

WHYWHYWHY? No Bruce, no Evil Dead. Why couldn't they just have done another original movie like Drag Me To Hell? This looks like it's filled with actors who have no personality. What made the trilogy cool was Bruce Campbell, period.

Thank you. I'm glad someone else feels the same way about this. One-liners and ridiculous amounts of gore are what made the original movies Evil Dead. Bruce IS Evil Dead. I really hope this is one of those movies that looks completely serious, and when you go to see it, it's hilarious and campy.

This movies doesn't look bad, it just doesn't look like an Evil Dead movie.

Thank you. I'm glad someone else feels the same way about this. One-liners and ridiculous amounts of gore are what made the original movies Evil Dead. Bruce IS Evil Dead. I really hope this is one of those movies that looks completely serious, and when you go to see it, it's hilarious and campy.

This movies doesn't look bad, it just doesn't look like an Evil Dead movie.

I haven't seen the first movie in a while but it is all horror, right? One-liners come in the second one and Army of Darkness has the best one-liners ever.

I went to a Bruce Campbell book signing for "Make Love The Bruce Campbell Way" and then a private screening of "Man With the Screaming Brain". That movie is horrible. It belongs on Sci-Fi on a Saturday afternoon. Bruce seemed cool but I didn't really know what to say.

"I like your work"

"Thanks. Who do I make this out to"

"Ed"

"Thanks man"

"Take care"

That was about it.