I need a cheap house to rent with lovely people. Does anyone here know anybody or a good medium to use to find the palace of my dreams in this great city?

Fellow on the South side by the name of Holmes is always looking for renters at his castle. Believe he's a doctor of some variety. Take the Red line down to Halsted. Building takes up a whole city block, and there's a pharmacy on the ground floor. Can't miss it.

Does anybody know the dude behind poppunk.com? If so, tell him that he comes across as a giant douchebag. Was in Bucket of Blood today, and this PP guy was in there trying to tell the employees how to run their business. Bucket lady kept telling him that their focus is on metal records, and he kept saying stuff like "you guys should add a pop/punk section" "I know a guy who can make the dividers out of wood and stuff". Telling her to send him weekly lists of ten PP records they have in stock so he could hype them on facebook, shit like that. Felt bad for the lady working, especially after she said it was her first day on the job.

TLDR: Fuck poppunk.com

Bradley is definitely an aggressive guy, especially when it comes to pop punk as a genre. Honestly, kinda surprised he's not lurking around these parts.

The more I look into this, the more ridiculous it gets. They claim to be "the world wide web’s premier pop punk website", but their site doesn't really have anything on it, other than a sparse show calendar, and a text list of PP bands. They also "consider an artist with any recording on vinyl to be an established artist" and are currently soliciting submissions. But you have to send them two copies on vinyl; no CDs, cassettes, or digital are accepted. And I'll just leave this right here...