Post your own mockups for fun!

Threw this together real quick using that template that got posted.

A bit of an ambitious variant, I suppose. I tried to go off the subtle colors on the cover, with the black from the illustration, while hoping it didn't come out too gaudy, haha. I think clear w/ pink/blue/yellow/black could be rad too.

Anyways, I would love to see this get pressed one day, as it's one of my favorite records ever. Too bad it'll probably never happen. I miss these guys and I'm bummed I never got to see them play.

fe6k.jpg

Threw this together real quick using that template that got posted.

A bit of an ambitious variant, I suppose. I tried to go off the sublte colors on the cover, with the black from the illustration, while hoping it didn't come out too gaudy, haha. I think clear w/ pink/blue/yellow/black could be rad too.

Anyways, I would love to see this get pressed one day, as it's one of my favorite records ever. Too bad it'll probably never happen. I miss these guys and I'm bummed I never got to see them play.

fe6k.jpg

love it

• 3 weeks later...

Buckethead - Colma

This is actually one of my favorite instrumental albums ever. I've tried to do mockups for it in the past, (with back cover and all) but they never turned out right. :(

I've got an awesome full-artwork mockup for Population Override (my favorite Buckethead album), but never posted it because I was pretty sure no-one would be familiar enough with it. Not enough Bucket-love on this forum!

No Sleep is doing this.

Had no clue! Might have to look into this...

I've got an awesome full-artwork mockup for Population Override (my favorite Buckethead album), but never posted it because I was pretty sure no-one would be familiar enough with it. Not enough Bucket-love on this forum!

Post that shit man! :-)

I've seen Buckethead live twice! He's AMAZING! Everh heard of That 1 Guy too? They toured together. In fact, they have a project that they call Frankenstein Brothers!

http://www.discogs.com/artist/1342438-Frankenstein-Brothers

Post that shit man! :-)

I've seen Buckethead live twice! He's AMAZING! Everh heard of That 1 Guy too? They toured together. In fact, they have a project that they call Frankenstein Brothers!

http://www.discogs.com/artist/1342438-Frankenstein-Brothers

Yep, I've got a few That 1 Guy albums, actually. Heard he's an all-round great guy to hang with, too.

Yep, I've got a few That 1 Guy albums, actually. Heard he's an all-round great guy to hang with, too.

I agree.

Last time I went to a That 1 Guy show, I did the meet and greet option, and he chatted with us, signed some stuff, but the kicker was that part of the meet and greet That 1 Guy did a close-up card/coin magic/slight-of-hand show!

I'm not one to think magic is real by any means, but that didn't make the slight-of-hand any less impressive! 

Note: That 1 Guy practices card tricks/slight-of-hand for his own personal enjoyment, but in addition, he said he believes it helps him with his hand/eye coordination, which comes in handy when he's playing his crazy instrument!

See here (for those who aren't familiar!):