WTB: Dance Gavin Dance flexi disck

andrewforslund1

• 4 weeks later...

I have the two flexi discs (one song on each flexi disc) but I am keeping them. I'll take pictures of them soon to put them up on discogs. Hopefully someone can take pictures of the test pressing too since there are only 10 of those. Matt Mingus was really stoked on them, he was dying to know what they sounded like. Even Kurt Travis wanted one since they used one of his songs, he had no idea they had made them until I showed him the flexi discs. 

On a side note, everyone in DGD and A Lot Like Birds are super cool dudes. I'm sure if someone here invested the money into a vinyl pressing for A Lot Like Birds, the band would allow it, same goes for Kurt Travis' solo stuff. They just don't have the money to do it themselves. Put it this way, they don't have the money to afford sleeping in hotels, most of the time they crash at a fan's pad or sleep in their van. :-(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bumpin this thread because I am about to put up my flexi-disk on ebay! I see that one is listed on there already but I should have mine up in a couple of days. I went to the VIP thing with my brother so we both got the flexidisks and I am now selling one. The picture posted on here on the 3rd page is exactly how it looks.

Anyways, this is my first post so hello there!

• 9 months later...

I have a pair of these, #117/550 that I'm trying to let go of. There are slight bends in each one due to the wanker that I bought them from and his wonderful decision to ship them in a standard envelope, luckily it doesn't affect how they sound. Anyone can shoot me a PM if they're interested.