PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

I've seen different variants pop up online with a limited Suppy Tour screen printed cover.

Does anyone know which variants were sold with this cover and how many of them were sold?

I've seen both the white (1st pressing, /2000) and the clear w/ ox blood splatter (2nd pressing, /2000) online with this cover.

Thanks.

White

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Story-So-Far-What-You-Dont-See-Vinyl-White-Tour-Variant-The-Wonder-Years-/151067678930?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item232c55d8d2

Clear w/ Ox Blood Splatter

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-STORY-SO-FAR-WHAT-YOU-DONT-SEE-VINYL-RECORD-TOUR-VERSION-/251287951947?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a81edda4b

Hey, that's my white one, you should bid on it!

I've also wondered how limited that cover is. I picked mine up at the Atlanta stop of the tour. Selling it because I also have the watermelon and I need the funds more than 2 copies of this record.

Trying to print money....or pressing enough records for Warped Tour? 

bring the 2nd press on tour! maybe i'm underestimating the number they'll sell during warped but i just didn't know people bought vinyl at fests ("fests") for this reason:

i dont see a way to buy a vinyl and then enjoy the rest of the day

• 2 weeks later...

I e-mailed Pure Noise to inquire about the new color and they stated that some retailers got it as well as the band. I now have asked if he knew which retailers have received it and am now awaiting a reply.
Whoever posted the picture of it, or the source of said picture, may actually have the answer the that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...