PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

If someone can snag me a tape for cost I will pay you back immediately. Literally have to yell at my bank tomorrow for taking a shit ton of money out of my account that they shouldnt have. Dont even have enough in my account to get this. Help me out, pay it forward!

damn dude, totally would have grabbed you a copy but I live in Canada, plus they're sold out now. lame.

• 3 weeks later...

jeez, totally forgot this came out this year.

also, this whole new pressing while one two pressings ago is still on sale makes me dislike pure noise even more than i already did.

i appreciate they're keeping it in circulation, but they're clearly trying to stimulate collectors... and failing. annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to their Santa Cruz show tonight, it was insane. I couldn't really get a picture, but they have all new merch and wyds cassettes if anyone is going to one of their shows and was wondering.

With that being said, if someone gets one of those screen printed tour posters and doesn't want it, I'll gladly buy it off you. Not sure if they're selling them separately or if they're only for people who got the bundles, I was trying to ask their merch guy after the show and kids would literally not stop pushing people onto the merch table haha so I left.

• 1 month later...