Kevin Devine - Brother's Blood Pink/Blue in stock

So are they going to just refund us or do we have to contact them and bitch?

This is the email I received ...

Hello,I am so very sorry, but due to a glitch in our systems, the Kevin Devine: Brother's Blood Vinyl LP appeared as available on the web store. This was an error on our end and the album is not available at all. Your order has been cancelled and the money refunded. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has all caused.Please let me know if you have any questions at all.Thank You,Fran

I filed a claim and in 17 minutes got my refund and the same stock response from Cinder Block about the glitch and how they are so sorry. Really annoying that they couldn't just do that the minute they got my email instead of procrastinating until a Paypal claim was filed.

At least this provides a simple solution now. File a claim and you'll have your refund in no time...hopefully.

I filed a claim and in 17 minutes got my refund and the same stock response from Cinder Block about the glitch and how they are so sorry. Really annoying that they couldn't just do that the minute they got my email instead of procrastinating until a Paypal claim was filed.

At least this provides a simple solution now. File a claim and you'll have your refund in no time...hopefully.

That's what I'm gonna do!

Is there any point system in place for how many claims can go against a person or company before they lose the privilege to accept funds?

No. Companies that handle thousands of transactions a week are bound to mess up or overlook something. A private eBay seller's selling privileges can be taken away though.