PO: Paramore - Paramore (Self-Titled)

gmoney

I like this album a good amount.  

mannnnn why you gotta keep linking absolutepunk to VC... I feel like that's where a bunch of these new jackasses are coming from. starting 3 sales threads for 3 different records, starting threads for pressing info, starting threads letting us know we can bid on the format with a starting price of $150... ugh.

Very unique. Honestly I like the band playing to their strengths. They may not have the guitar strength they used to have but it just goes to show people just how talent each member is individually. I honestly think Haley has never sounded better. I also like that no 2 songs really sound alike. Its a really good pop album.

Also I very much like the lyric "nobody's the same as they used to be/ much as we try to pretend"

Very fitting for this album.

mannnnn why you gotta keep linking absolutepunk to VC... I feel like that's where a bunch of these new jackasses are coming from. starting 3 sales threads for 3 different records, starting threads for pressing info, starting threads letting us know we can bid on the format with a starting price of $150... ugh.

Truth

I apologize for the morons that make their way over here.

Very unique. Honestly I like the band playing to their strengths. They may not have the guitar strength they used to have but it just goes to show people just how talent each member is individually. I honestly think Haley has never sounded better. I also like that no 2 songs really sound alike. Its a really good pop album.

Also I very much like the lyric "nobody's the same as they used to be/ much as we try to pretend"

Very fitting for this album.

Haley does sound really really good.

• 2 weeks later...