PO: At the Drive-In *Acrobatic Tenement* LP ...March 5th

Just got mine in from Amazon. They shoves it into a box that wasn't big enough to hold a record without it bending, so it is fucked. God damnit.

Despicable that somebody treats customer's items like this. I opened it to see if the record was still playable and it is fucked. I've never had a record come to me so warped.

33er3x3.jpg

That's lame. Amazon is so hit or miss lately.

Yeah definitely. I got another record at the same time that came to me perfectly in a frustration free mailer.

Despicable that somebody treats customer's items like this. I opened it to see if the record was still playable and it is fucked. I've never had a record come to me so warped.

33er3x3.jpg

I had a record come to me from Amazon Warehouse Deals the other day that was in a box like this with no protection, no shrink-wrap and they had taped the gatefold closed with this absurdly adhesive sticker that said "Inspected by Warehouse Deals." When I peeled it off it left residue on the jacket and also peeled some of the jacket off in spots. I was pretty pissed.

33er3x3.jpg

Yeah definitely. I got another record at the same time that came to me perfectly in a frustration free mailer.

Wow just received mine and it was packed exactly like that, the record itself is bent. Talking to amazon it looks like ill get a replacement, but im worried it will end up just as messed up. 

Bummer. It blows my mind that somebody thinks stuffing things into the shipping box and bending them is a good idea. I just sent the messed up copy back so here's to hoping that we end up getting non damaged records.

Bummer. It blows my mind that somebody thinks stuffing things into the shipping box and bending them is a good idea. I just sent the messed up copy back so here's to hoping that we end up getting non damaged records.

My guess is that they are testing out the new distribution centers they built in california and they don't quite understand how to pack records. Make sure to leave feedback on the packaging on amazon, hopefully they will get the hint. 

That is what I figured but I still kind of find it unacceptable to bend a calander like that when it's shipped. It would have came to me bent even if it wasn't a record. At least they are sending me a replacement so I guess I have no reason to continue to complain.