Coachella 2013 Lineup

JessRD

That line up is far superior!

I kind of was hoping this would be awesome, wanted to treat myself to Cali for Coachella or Texas for SXSW :(

sxsw is far too much. and you can't find a place this time of year unless you feel like paying for a hotel in san antonio. (yes, every hotel is booked in the city and surrounding areas). I'd say come for CHaos, but i know that's not your style of music. or FUNFUNFUNFEST is sooooo much cooler. 

sxsw is far too much. and you can't find a place this time of year unless you feel like paying for a hotel in san antonio. (yes, every hotel is booked in the city and surrounding areas). I'd say come for CHaos, but i know that's not your style of music. or FUNFUNFUNFEST is sooooo much cooler. 

or just to next Fest and have hawt $$$ dates with you guys lol

I'll never go to Coachella because it's always stuff I could care less about. That said, I *do* think it's hilarious that there's a trending topic across the various social media platforms at the moment with kids who only listen to The XX and Pheonix all collectively scratching their heads at who the Stones Roses are. I remember buying 'Second Coming' back in high school and having my mind blown - can't expect that Pitchforkians in '13 would care about 80's Madchester, though...

I'll never go to Coachella because it's always stuff I could care less about. That said, I *do* think it's hilarious that there's a trending topic across the various social media platforms at the moment with kids who only listen to The XX and Pheonix all collectively scratching their heads at who the Stones Roses are. I remember buying 'Second Coming' back in high school and having my mind blown - can't expect that Pitchforkians in '13 would care about 80's Madchester, though...

The only reason I would go would be to see Stone Roses. I don't think any band could ever get me to go there though.

I dont think any line up can get me to go to a cochella. The heat, the smell of stinky sweaty people, large crowds, and the annoying people. How long are the sets usually?

This plus the kids wearing knock-off Ray-Bans from Zumiez and tank tops. I guess that falls under annoying people actually.

I'm not gonna lie, I had no idea who The Stone Roses were. Doesn't matter, the rest of the line up is awesome and I'm gonna have a gREEAAT time.

i'm more perturbed by the people who act smug about it as if they have this vast knowledge about music and band is irrelevant only because they've never heard of them. as if it's insulting their musical intelligence by having some band they don't know headline.

it's like the "who the fuck is Paul Mccartney" of 2013. 

it also reminds me of when i told my friend "Hey you wanna go see Bob Mould do "copper blue" for free. and his words were "who the fuck is bob mould and  what is copper blue? meanwhile he's wearing a fucking HUSKER DU shirt. THose kind of people.