RFC signs Modern Baseball / PO: Sports repress

Has everyone who ordered a splatter gotten theirs? Still haven't gotten a shipping notification and it says Processing on the RFC page. These look awesome!!!

Did you order something else with it? I haven't received mine because I ordered Ghost also which hasn't come in to them yet..

Did you order something else with it? I haven't received mine because I ordered Ghost also which hasn't come in to them yet..

Nope. The only thing in the order was this LP. I have the subscription, but that shouldn't play any sort of role... Definitely not meaning to be impatient, it's just been a little while and I'm jealous of everyone's pictures! :) Just wondering if I was the only one.

Sorry to keep dragging this thread up everyone, but I've sent an email to jeff and to the 'info' email that is listed to contact in case any questions arise. It's been a little while and still no response or shipping notification. Definitely not mad, just wondering if there's a better way to get in touch with these folks. It's a little disheartening to see the rfc twitter and Instagram posting and still be waiting on a response after a few days. But it's ok, as I'm sure they're extremely busy. Just wondering if you guys and gals could offer any help. Thank you!

Edit-- I have had nothing but good experiences with RFC in the past. Definitely just getting impatient seeing how awesome everyone's records look and wanting this on my turntable! :)

we're just not done sending them out. considering the product page says they will ship on or around March 12th, which is exactly a week away, answering emails regarding these records isn't really a priority.

Okay! Thanks for responding Jeff. I didn't even look at the shipping date, so that's my bad. You've always been VERY cool with communication and everything, and I'll always be a huge supporter of what you guys do. Apologies for jumping the gun, my impatience got the best of me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

These are the colors in order of rareness. 

Back w/white 

baby blue w/navy marble

grass green

I think we're moving away from selecting colors for pre orders and in general. It makes things much easier to simply work on a first come first serve basis considering we never get the quantities we order exactly anyway.

I for one don't care what color a record is as long as it sounds good.  But won't that kind of turn off people that would like to select which one they get?

Well... yes, I guess. I think 9 times out of ten people are most concerned with getting the rarest color available, which is what they will get. Deathwish does it this way and people don't seem to mind. It really solves a bunch of issues that we have, and will hopefully stop people from getting disappointed or mad when we're shorted on quantities we order.