RFC signs Modern Baseball / PO: Sports repress

Seems like it. Why not short the amount you pre sell around the amount you seem to get shorted the most (I know it's not an exact number, but an educated guess would be better than ordering 200 and selling 200)? Or even better (if financially possible) just stop doing pre orders and sell the vinyl once it's on hand and counted?

If well sell less than we know we're going to have, we then have copies of every color sitting around not available to purchase. If we then put those back in the store, people complain that they ordered it weeks ago but couldn't get the rarest color, but if they had waited they could have. 

There's no total solution to any of this I just want to figure out the best way to deal with it. 

If well sell less than we know we're going to have, we then have copies of every color sitting around not available to purchase. If we then put those back in the store, people complain that they ordered it weeks ago but couldn't get the rarest color, but if they had waited they could have. 

There's no total solution to any of this I just want to figure out the best way to deal with it. 

True.  I guess I've never seen anyone complain when TSR or TE put their overstock vinyl back online, but I don't run a label so I was just assuming.  Sorry people are so irritating, I do know what that's like after being in retail management for a decade.

• 4 months later...

Sorry for bumping this from so long ago, but I have what may be a silly question. Has the third press (or second RFC press) been put up for sale yet? Or is that a new pressing that's in the works? I just ask because I picked up a cream from the previous pressing like 6 months ago and it seems unlikely that the entire third pressing could have sold out already.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Was just looking for some import only colors on Banquet and saw that they are pressing a 3rd press of this (UK Banquet edition). I was looking for any copy of this so I pre-ordered. Looks like it should be coming out soon and hadn't seen any mention of it.

http://www.banquetrecords.com/KT1-041

Was just looking for some import only colors on Banquet and saw that they are pressing a 3rd press of this (UK Banquet edition). I was looking for any copy of this so I pre-ordered. Looks like it should be coming out soon and hadn't seen any mention of it.

http://www.banquetrecords.com/KT1-041

interesting, i wonder if that means there will be new US variants. the UK to US shipping is pretty expensive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...