Something Corporate LTTW Repress ETR Marbled Green Variant(/500)on sale Superbowl Sunday at 12:24pm

I think I figured out what the problem is, aside from the flash on your camera phone, you don't have any lights in your house.  I bet you think everything you own is black.

I don't think this record is black. I think it's such a dark green that it's nearly black.

I'll look for a better light source to take another picture.

• 3 weeks later...

I just put 2 copies of this back up on my store. These are available as a couple of people cancelled their pre-orders. There is some slight damage to the corners of the jackets so I have slightly lowered the price to take that into account.  

http://monkeyboyrecords.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-something-corporate-leaving-through-the-window-2xlp-2nd-press

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

So apparently my "on the phone at work" grammar got me in trouble and accused of trolling... So I'll do as suggested and ask here.

Does anyone else with the marbled blue variant have sound quality issues on konstantine in particular? I know apparently some people with red had problems but I'm trying to suss out either it's a TT or vinyl problem seeming as this and from under the cork tree are the only records I have any distortion on inner songs.

(Didn't see a topic for marbled blue sorry)