PO: My Bloody Valentine - New Album 180 gram

That was a joke. Not even meant to be offensive. Thanks for the insult though.

Dude, if you're honestly saying you didn't mean it to be a jab about some mythical principle like "the record is more important than the jacket" than I'm sorry for reading that into it. But, I must say, having never interacted with you before on the boards, my impression of you is someone who is always a smartass and dick-y. Just being plainly honest.

Don't worry about it... somethingvinyl takes general comments personally and has been known to start name calling after perceived attacks, real or not.

You sit and annoymously make snide, stupid comments that few people ever even pay attention to. You don't add to this community. You're just a troll. You're not funny. Hell, you don't even say anything insightful. Real talk? I call bullshit.

Dude, if you're honestly saying you didn't mean it to be a jab about some mythical principle like "the record is more important than the jacket" than I'm sorry for reading that into it. But, I must say, having never interacted with you before on the boards, my impression of you is someone who is always a smartass and dick-y. Just being plainly honest.

You sit and annoymously make snide, stupid comments that few people ever even pay attention to. You don't add to this community. You're just a troll. You're not funny. Hell, you don't even say anything insightful. Real talk? I call bullshit.

I appreciate your apology and no that was never my intent. Guess my reputation around here proceeds me, which is fine. It is what it is, dont bother me much. Its just another run-of-the-mill internet message board, we all know the typical deal anyways. No biggie.

I appreciate your apology and no that was never my intent. Guess my reputation around here proceeds me, which is fine. It is what it is, dont bother me much. Its just another run-of-the-mill internet message board, we all know the typical deal anyways. No biggie.

I try to not take anything seriously. But yes, your reputation proceeds you. However, peaceful discourse has taken place so, again, my bad. You're alright with me.

This place is different on some level though. In my opinion, DF allows for more personal discussion at times, probably because everyone is older and more established in their lives and has been collecting records for more than a year or two. Yet, I really think VC has grown here over the past year, year and half. I haven't been on but three years and it's been a nice shift this past year.

Yadda yadda yadda. Too much real talk, amirite?

Guest realtalk

Dude, if you're honestly saying you didn't mean it to be a jab about some mythical principle like "the record is more important than the jacket" than I'm sorry for reading that into it. But, I must say, having never interacted with you before on the boards, my impression of you is someone who is always a smartass and dick-y

1. You have a device that measures how many people pay attention to my comments? Cool science, bra.

2. Is attacking people for making jokes or harmless comments adding to this community? That's also what you did here:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/86217-websites-like-vc/

Just like this thread, you misread/misinterpret a post (he's not even talking about genres there, dummy) and then get your back all up. I guess in order for you to feel I'm a "contributing member" I should first post really worthwhile and insightful pics of seam splits or tell people how I'm organizing records for a fair that nobody gives a shit about (you above) and THEN I can also be a prick at will, just like you.

3. I think if I said that your Master's degree has not helped you with reading comprehension and also that you are an insecure little man, THAT would be insightful.

An "adding to the community" catch-up for somethingvinyl:

That shipping cost!

Ordered!

Can't wait!

Pressing info?

Is it really limited if its still available?

Just came in, will spin tonight and report!

Poorly packed in an oversize box with no filler to stop it from moving around. Miraculously, it arrived here perfectly mint.

Still haven't played yet, busy doing my nails!

Flimsy jacket but sounds real nice.

I can't believe nobody posted to this thread on Valentine's Day! Eeeee! Xoxo