PO: My Bloody Valentine - New Album 180 gram

Guess i'm not getting mine this week :(

Didnt get mine either. Its killing me that people have had this since early this week and if USPS doesnt deliver it tomorrow, ill have to wait till Monday. Would love to be sipping some coffee on Sunday morning with my headphones on and this record spinning.

Typically Im not this impatient with records arriving in the mail.

I ordered the night it went online but I still tend to get things in the mail a few days or a little while after everyone else something with the mail service around here I guess. Can't wait to put this on the turntable and give it some listens. The mp3's have been helping me fall asleep. Hoping the gatefold isn't too flimsy/bad.

I ordered the night it went online but I still tend to get things in the mail a few days or a little while after everyone else something with the mail service around here I guess. Can't wait to put this on the turntable and give it some listens. The mp3's have been helping me fall asleep. Hoping the gatefold isn't too flimsy/bad.

As long as my record doesnt arrive warped, the gatefold can continue to house it for me.

They definitely should've had the record outside of the gatefold. Split through half the top seam, but the record wasn't damaged at all so I'm still pretty happy. Wonder if its worth contacting them to see if they'd replace the jacket? I paid 40 bucks for this..

I think you should if it really bugs you. For $40 they should have put more quality into shipping this item.

I think you should if it really bugs you. For $40 they should have put more quality into shipping this item.

This is going to be in stores eventually right? I'll probably just buy another one.

Also, when I said to ignore what you were saying, that was supposed to go both ways, for the other guy too. It takes two. Hope theres no hard feelings.

This is going to be in stores eventually right? I'll probably just buy another one.

Also, when I said to ignore what you were saying, that was supposed to go both ways, for the other guy too. It takes two. Hope theres no hard feelings.

Did I miss something? Haha. No worries about whatever it is youre mentioning cause I must have missed it anyways.

There were tons of copies of this at Amoeba today. Very cheap-looking package for $30.

Picked this up at Amoeba in SF today. It came shrink-wrapped with no damage to the packaging. Either way, I don't care about the flimsy cardboard. Nor do I care about the blurry cover. The record looks like it was pressed well and it sounds great; that's all that matters to me.