Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

I just did this with BlueStacks too. Make sure to download version 0.7.10.869 and not the newest one. It was a little glitchy at first, but it worked. I now have more time to rearrange my Springfield instead of whacking snakes.

Edit: All the buildings synced to my iPad/iPhone, but I am about -$120,000. If that is the price I pay, I'll take it. I may try to purchase $ with doughnuts in BlueStacks to see if that can get me out of the hole.

Edit Edit: Just purchased more $ with doughnuts and I'm back in the black.

BlueStacks is a program that lets you download+use Android apps on your computer.

I can confirm that cheat this does work with it (although I had to switch to an older version of BlueStacks).

So just to clarify, the Mod you're doing with Bluestacks is different from the modified Android .apk, and you can generate donuts with this Bluestacks Mod and even out your negative cash? If so can you please provide links?

I've got a few.  Quote this and leave your username if I don't know it and sometime later today I will drop 50 eggs to each of the people who respond until I run out.

No need to return the favor - find a trading partner who still needs Tatum and the Motel instead.

I'd love 50, gunning for the Motel now!

I've got a few.  Quote this and leave your username if I don't know it and sometime later today I will drop 50 eggs to each of the people who respond until I run out.

No need to return the favor - find a trading partner who still needs Tatum and the Motel instead.

Still have two prizes to go. Anyone who wants to drop eggs on me would be appreciated (sn eumpfenbach).

Not going to cheat until I max out on my own with all the characters / buildings / items. Seems like this cheat can be used anytime since there is really no patch for it. If EA figures something out, the hackers will put out another one. 

The only older version I could find was on cnet http://download.cnet.com/BlueStacks-App-Player/3000-18513_4-75593133.html

Then use the link from the video on page 40 for tapped out.

Worked great! Thanks man! I'm generating cash via corn harvesting at Cletus's Farm to get back in black then I'll install the official apk on my phone. I'm not prone to use cheats, but since that last update wiped my game I might as well get back to where I was with a few added bonuses for my trouble ;)

I've got a few. Quote this and leave your username if I don't know it and sometime later today I will drop 50 eggs to each of the people who respond until I run out.

Hook it up!

Username-ummmrobbie501

Thanks!