Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

My town is starting to get pretty huge.  When the Whacking Day session ended my hacked version didn't work anymore so I'm a little sad I can't get the Duff Blimp but I'll be really sad to miss out on some of the awesome stuff coming in the near future if they are premium things.

I got tired of whacking snakes and giving eggs, but I haven't lost interest in building up my town.  I've got a semi-long term plan going because I'm a nerd for organization.  Some of my early builds and decisions bug me, but I chalk it up to a realistic "this is how towns develop" mentality to appease myself rather than going full-on rebuild.

For the new guys, you're all free to add me - mcm1610 in the game.

Could easily see a new hack surfacing.

Happens with the iphone jailbreaks. New update, little bit of time, new hack.

If they required some kind of verification from their server before donuts could be used (not completely unrealistic) someone could set up a fake server (people did this in some of the older iphone jailbreaking schemes).

Who knows. Just saying, if there's a game or system out there, there's probably someone figuring out a new way to hack it right now.

So for anyone who wants the hack here is the file i used

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9vclaxesffq5f40/The+Simpsons+Tapped+Out+v4.2.1_Madfrog.apk

Its a  Android hack so you either need a Android phone or Blue Stacks on your computer if youre a iPhone user like me, or if you just want to do it on your computer. I don't know if the PC version of Blue Stack is different but i couldn't find a way to install a app thats saved on your computer so you need to download Browser inside of Blue Stacks and then go to that link and make it download. From there its pretty self explanatory. Also if youve already been using Blue Stacks, or i guess the game on any Android make sure you delete your old install.

http://www.bluestacks.com/

Once you login to the game, it will be (at least it was for me) the Christmas promotion and you might get a lot of the quest prompts, eventually once it all finishes you can go into the premium items & building areas and buy anything you want from what it seems is any promotion, you essentially have unlimited donuts. I had trouble with the Christmas and Valentines items that require hearts and santa coins so what i had to do was get the Mystery packs for those promotions till i got coins or hearts and then i could buy any of the premium items as if they were unlimited like the donuts.

Hope that makes sense.

So for anyone who wants the hack here is the file i used

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9vclaxesffq5f40/The+Simpsons+Tapped+Out+v4.2.1_Madfrog.apk

Its a  Android hack so you either need a Android phone or Blue Stacks on your computer if youre a iPhone user like me, or if you just want to do it on your computer. I don't know if the PC version of Blue Stack is different but i couldn't find a way to install a app thats saved on your computer so you need to download Browser inside of Blue Stacks and then go to that link and make it download. From there its pretty self explanatory. Also if youve already been using Blue Stacks, or i guess the game on any Android make sure you delete your old install.

http://www.bluestacks.com/

Once you login to the game, it will be (at least it was for me) the Christmas promotion and you might get a lot of the quest prompts, eventually once it all finishes you can go into the premium items & building areas and buy anything you want from what it seems is any promotion, you essentially have unlimited donuts. I had trouble with the Christmas and Valentines items that require hearts and santa coins so what i had to do was get the Mystery packs for those promotions till i got coins or hearts and then i could buy any of the premium items as if they were unlimited like the donuts.

Hope that makes sense.

Doesn't work on my phone. When I open the game before I can login or play it prompts me to update, and when I click update it takes me to the play store and then the only options are to open or uninstall.

I'll try it on blue stacks in a bit