PO: Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll (5/7)

Hopefully that changes. Way too much SRaR. I figured they would want to treat this like a comeback tour and then play this kind of stuff during the arena tour.

Ugh. This is a tour to support the new album, there's no comeback tour, they never broke up, yadda yadda. Let's keep this set and add in a song or two from FAD and IOH and I'll be happy.

Ugh. This is a tour to support the new album, there's no comeback tour, they never broke up, yadda yadda. Let's keep this set and add in a song or two from FAD and IOH and I'll be happy.

Lol don't correct me. Their first tour in three years after being on hiatus is very much a comeback tour, whether or not they're supporting a new album. I was just expecting them to have a set like all the February and March shows with like 4 SRaR songs in it. At least that's what the band made it seem like.

Lol don't correct me. Their first tour in three years after being on hiatus is very much a comeback tour, whether or not they're supporting a new album. I was just expecting them to have a set like all the February and March shows with like 4 SRaR songs in it. At least that's what the band made it seem like.

the band isn't obligated to do any of that. they want to promote their album that's getting big radio play and that's what they're doing. not to mention the older stuff is not even close to good as the stuff from the last few years and it really isn't relevant in their current state anymore. this isn't a pop punk band anymore so why should they be obligated to play those pop punk songs. three is enough. no more is needed.

the band isn't obligated to do any of that. they want to promote their album that's getting big radio play and that's what they're doing. not to mention the older stuff is not even close to good as the stuff from the last few years and it really isn't relevant in their current state anymore. this isn't a pop punk band anymore so why should they be obligated to play those pop punk songs. three is enough. no more is needed.

Lol who was saying they are obligated to do that? They were already doing it so obviously they wanted to. I just figured the set would remain relatively the same with like 4 or 5 SRaR songs, and then the majority of the arena tour set would be SRaR and singles.

I really don't understand what you think you're reading in my posts but I'm not saying any of the things you're pointlessly arguing against.

Lol who was saying they are obligated to do that? They were already doing it so obviously they wanted to. I just figured the set would remain relatively the same with like 4 or 5 SRaR songs, and then the majority of the arena tour set would be SRaR and singles.

I really don't understand what you think you're reading in my posts but I'm not saying any of the things you're pointlessly arguing against.

they said the arena tour would be longer so it makes more sense that they would stick more deep cuts tracks in that one.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/fall-out-boy/2013/the-rave-milwaukee-wi-6bd85e76.html

Here is the one from last night. Honestly I had a blast. I didn't go by the merch area, but there were plenty of $10 shirts outside the venue. If you want to complain about the setlist stay home.

Andy has an electronic drum pad that he uses for all the new songs. That was the lamest part for me. Even the Save rock and roll encore was well done.

Electronic drum pad? Lame. Hope the arena tour keeps the same new songs they've been playing, cause those are the best ones. Wouldn't mind them throwing on "Miss Missing You" though!

Electronic drum pad? Lame. Hope the arena tour keeps the same new songs they've been playing, cause those are the best ones. Wouldn't mind them throwing on "Miss Missing You" though!

Miss Missing You is probably my least favorite on the album. Wish we could get The Mighty Fall or Just One Yesterday but I know they can't really do those.

Because we are nerds and this is what we do:

Best to worst

Young Volcanoes

Miss Missing You

Where did the party go

Alone Together

Save Rock n Roll

Just One Yesterday

My Songs Know

Death Valley

The Mighty Fall

The Phoenix 

Rat a tat

And for good measure

Best to worst

TTTYG

From Under The Cork Tree

Infinitie on high

save rock n roll

folie a deux

(opinions)

Man I don't like "The Mighty Fall" at all. I would take "Miss Missing You" over every other SRaR song except for "Where Did the Party Go."

Because we are nerds and this is what we do:

Best to worst

Young Volcanoes

Miss Missing You

Where did the party go

Alone Together

Save Rock n Roll

Just One Yesterday

My Songs Know

Death Valley

The Mighty Fall

The Phoenix 

Rat a tat

And for good measure

Best to worst

TTTYG

From Under The Cork Tree

Infinitie on high

save rock n roll

folie a deux

(opinions)

I don't know why everyone loves "Where Did the Party Go" so much. It's the only song that I don't like on the album, like at all. And it seems like everyone else loves it, I just don't get it, I guess I'm missing something haha

I would rank them like this: The Phoenix, Young Volcanoes, Death Valley, Alone Together, My Songs Know, Save Rock and Roll, Rat a Tat, Miss Missing You, Just One Yesterday, The Mighty Fall, Where Did The Party Go.

And I'd go with: FUTCT, TTTYG, SRaR, IoH and Folie

Miss Missing You - the killers vibe I get from this song makes me love it even more

Just One Yesterday

The Phoenix

Alone Together

My Songs

Save rock and roll

Young Volcanoes

Death Valley

Where Did The Party Go

The mighty fall

Rat a tat

Infinity on High

Save rock and roll