PO: Caspian 'Tertia' 3rd Repress LIVE

honestly i think its their weakest release but they are all very good

No way duder.  I can respect that this is your opinion and all, but... c'mon.  Parts of the album are better than Waking Season, I think, which says a lot in itself.  Definitely one of my favorite post-rock albums of all time.  In for a gold-blood.

maybe its because ive always listened to four trees/conductor as a set but thats my favorite, and i like waking season a lot.  just havent ever really gotten captured by tertia, but that splatter is beautiful.  i have a first press though, and unfortunately im trying to cut down on my mulitple copies ;(

Tertia is by far their best record. It's like having to choose between favorite children or pets. But it's totally the best.

No way duder.  I can respect that this is your opinion and all, but... c'mon.  Parts of the album are better than Waking Season, I think, which says a lot in itself.  Definitely one of my favorite post-rock albums of all time.  In for a gold-blood.

didn't 'need' those /100 3rd presses but grabbed one of each anyways. dang variant-itis strikes with one of the top post-rock albums start to finish. tickets bought, hopefully seeing them in 7 days :)   Sheath rules.

• 1 month later...