Why isn't the blue for sale anywhere? Am I missing something?

As I understand it, MerchNow put this back up for sale after the 500 white LPs were sold.  I ordered when it showed back up.  They came back a few days later and said "Oops, we are out of the white LPs but will be selling a light blue version soon.  Do you want that?".  Obviously, I said yes.  

As far as I know, the blue LPs haven't officially gone up for sale on the website yet.  I'm guessing they will go up for sale soon.  I just happened to get one because I ordered in the window where it was up and being sold as the white LPs when they were actually out of them.

I hope that makes sense.  

As I understand it, MerchNow put this back up for sale after the 500 white LPs were sold. I ordered when it showed back up. They came back a few days later and said "Oops, we are out of the white LPs but will be selling a light blue version soon. Do you want that?". Obviously, I said yes.

As far as I know, the blue LPs haven't officially gone up for sale on the website yet. I'm guessing they will go up for sale soon. I just happened to get one because I ordered in the window where it was up and being sold as the white LPs when they were actually out of them.

I hope that makes sense.

That does makes sense, thanks! I'll be on the lookout then.

You know, i'm wondering the same thing: maybe is it the black variant? not sure, but Amazon usually sells regular non-limited variants. If not, then those might be the rest of the blue copies. However, i'd not recommend buying vinyl from Amazon. I bought two in the past, and they were packed so bad :S

Still no clarification as to which version the Amazon pre-order is...I'm assuming it's the blue one but who knows?  Maybe it's a black variant.

Speaking of the retail version: I just got a mail from jpc.de saying that my pre-order was canceled, cause the article isn't available anymore!

edit: Amazon added a picture to the listing, showing the japanese cover !?

http://www.amazon.com/Start-Static-Sugarcult/dp/B00GST8TYQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386933361&sr=8-1&keywords=sugarcult+vinyl

Maybe a mistake, or a different pressing ... just ordered it copy from amazon, I hope they don't cancel it like jpc.de did.

• 4 weeks later...

just got home from vacation to find my two copies of this in the mail stacks.

White copy from ebay came sealed. #331

Blue Copy from merch store came opened which kind of surprised me.  #158

gonna sell one of them off eventually.  not sure which one yet.

def an amazing nostalgic record for me.